Looking For The Light {Chapter 2}

{Luna's P.O.V}
Song: Kid Cudi Day 'N' Nite {Andrew Luce Remix}

And

Song: Doja Cat So High

Slowly, my eyes force themselves open. Pulling yourself into a sitting position you notice, your not home, your in a leafy hammock. Your in what looks like a cabin,but not professionally put together. There's twigs sticking out of the walls and poor support for the Hammock.

"Glad to see you finally woke up"

A voice comes from the corner of the room. it's a deep scratchy voice.

"Who are you"

You ask in fear but excitement.

"Well I'm Felix and Pan informed me to bring you to him as soon as you awoke. Now get up and let's go"

He said as he emerged from the shadow of the wall.

You sat still not moving your position. Felix seemed to get anxious.

"NOW"

He raised his voice in his scratchy tone. you quickly shot up out of the hammock.and walked quickly to the door.

"Now that's a girl"

he said. You rolled your eyes at his snarky comment and continue to walk to the door

"Now I must inform you, pan has some rules that if you don't follow or disobey...could end very poorly for you. 1 is NEVER call him Peter, you must call him pan. 2 never leave camp without consent from pan, he doesn't like it when people wander off. 3 never go to the beach alone, The mermaids are vicious creatures and they will stop at nothing to drown you. got it?"

I stood in shock. I thought mermaids where nice pleasant creatures, not blood thirsty monsters. Why can't we call him peter.. maybe he has a phobia I dunno.

We walked in silence all the way to a camp. It had tents all around in a circle and in the middle was a fire pit and surrounding it was logs. Felix walked me towards a tree house that was bigger than all the tents. It looked magnificent.

"Bring her in here"

A voice came out of the treehouse. it was what seemed like a sexy British voice. Felix opened the treehouse door and gestured for me to go inside.

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach that something is gunna happen. But I'm not sure what

I had gotten inside and it was kind of dark. but as soon as I walked to the center of the room a lamp flickered on in the whole room.

A boy who had brown wavy hair and gorgeous green eyes stood in the center of the room. he had green clothes but I could care less what he looked like.

His eyes where so easy to get lost in. but I had a sudden fear in the pit of my stomach.

I grabbed a candle post a got a high voice.

"Who are you and where am I!?!"

He appeared in front of me and I dropped the candle post in shock.

"How did yo--"

I was stopped mid sentence as he pinned me to a wall. He was so close I could hear his breath.

"Well dearie that isn't a way to introduce yourself now is it hot stuff."

He said in his sexy tone.

"Well sorry but I have no clue where I am and I'm kinda paranoid"

I said in a sarcastic tone.

He chuckled at my response

"And don't call me hot stuff I'll break your nose. last person who called me hot got a broken nose and that will be you if you don't let me go."

I said in in a "matter of fact" tone.

"You've Got Fire, I Like Fire. Especially Beautiful Sparks Of LIGHT Like You" The Boy Smirked.

He chuckles as he looks at my shocked face.

"I don't even know who you are" I whispered in a calm tone.

"Oh did I forget to introduce myself, I'm Peter, Peter Pan but Felix already went over the rules so no need to repeat them."

"I-I'm Luna, Luna Adolpha.

I stuttered. There was a moment of silence as we both got lost in each others eyes. Pan was looking deeply when his gaze went to my lips.

"Can you let me go cause this wall is kinda ruff." I chuckled. he nodded and laughed.

He let go of my arms and I walked away from the wall. Pan rubbed the back of his neck, He looked nervous...

"Well you can go back to your cabin, you woke up in it so you should know where to go."

I nodded and smirked at him and he smiled back, I walked out the door and shut it behind me.

Maybe I would like this place after all...

~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This chapter took a while and sorry I haven't posted in a while I went to a comic-con and met a lot of the walking dead cast members!!