Looking For The Light {Chapter 3}

Peter's P.O.V

I woke with a speedy jolt as I heard a ear piercing scream ring through my ears.

It sounded like a banshee scream.. it was a girls scream.

It was a scared scream, and terrified scream.

I heard commotion outside as Felix ran into my tent.

"It's Luna, She won't stop screaming and everyone's getting pissed off"

I jumped out of my bed and ran to her tent to see what was going on.

<Luna's P.O.V>

*Dream*

I was being chased through a never ending forest. It all seemed so real.

There was a jet black wolf chasing behind me, there was no escape. This was the end. My only friend... I have faced death before but.. it never seemed like this...

I got lost in my thoughts and tripled on a lose
Branch, falling to the ground with a thud.

In a matter of seconds the wolf was on top of my body aiming for my head.

I screamed a terrible scream as the wolf viciously tore of my head. Then I woke up.

I woke up screaming my voice out when I realised. I'm not screaming normally. I'm screaming a banshee scream! I could kill someone.

I curled myself up into a tight ball as I screamed and cried, it seemed so real.

Two list boys ran into my cabin and yelled at me.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING WE ARE TRYING TO REST!"

One of them yelled at me.

The other looked out of my window and turned around to say "YOU WOKE UP PAN NOW YOUR GUNNA GET IT---" he raised a fist to punch me when I raised my arms in protection when he flung back against the wall.

They both had a shocked look on their faces when pan walked into my cabin with his jaw to the floor.

Pan came over to comfort me when I pushed him back and yelled "NO STAY AWAY I DONT WANNA HURT YOU! I DIDNT MEAN TO--" He jumped right next to me on my bed and held me close.

I felt him motion for the boys to leave and they did.

I started to sob,and sob. I felt numb all over... Pan started to rub circles on my back trying to calm me down.

I thought of the dream once again and started to scream. it felt like I was melting away...

I couldn't stop screaming. Pan started to hum a tune but I could hardly hear it from all the sobs. he was rubbing my back and started to rock us back and forth.

"It's okay, It's okay I'm here I won't let anything hurt you I promise with my life."

He whispered in my ear softly with his raspy voice.

"I..I.. T-There was a W-Wolf... a-and....Hold Me P-Please.."

I whimpered as the words Hold Me Please came out of my mouth like word vomit.

"Okay I'll hold you. I won't let go I promise... I'm gunna bring you into my tent, maybe you won't get nightmares in there okay?"

He whispered into my ear. I nodded and opened my eyes as he picked me up off my bed and carried me bridal style to his tree house.

I had just noticed this. I was crying so much that the white T-shirt he was wearing became see-though.

I could see his hard six pack through his wet shirt, and let me say, it was hot... I was starting at it when I heard a smirk.

"Watcha lookin at my lost girl?"

Oh my god.. he just called me his lost girl.. if I said my stomach wasn't doing backflips I would be lying.

"Oh nothin..." I mumbled as I felt my cheeks flush pink. He looked down at me with his emerald green eyes.

"Oh don't be ashamed luv, I catch Felix looking at me like that every now and then." he smiled as I giggled small.

"Wow... I've never heard you laugh before, and let me say, that was very adorable I must say myself."

I gasped and shook my head laughing as he smiled.

"Here we are" he said as he carried me to his bed.

"Uhm..." I said as I looked to pans bed. The thing is. There was only one.

"What your embarrassed to sleep in the same bed as me?" He chuckled as my cheeks flushed red.

"I-Uh well.. I guess not.." I mumbled.

"Good" he whispered almost suductively.

He placed me in the bed and covered me. he walked to the other side to get in bed but just before he got in he took off his wet shirt, and let me just say, Damn... this boy sure knows how to make a girl stare.

He got in bed next to me and said.

"I took off my shirt, now you take off yours. it's only fair, and your covered in tears.

I gasped "no way"

"Yes"

"No

"Yes"

"Ugh fine pan" I mumbled.

I reached for the bottom of my tank-top and pulled it off. Only leaving me in my laced bra.

"You happy now?" I asked

"Oh yes very much"

I gasped and smacked him on the arm as he chucked.

"Your cute" he whispered

"Your a weirdo" I whispered back. He just laughed.

"Goodnight.. Luna." he whispered suductively into my ear, sending shivers up and down my back.

"Goodnight Pan.." I whispered back.

And I drifted off to sleep as I felt Pan pull me close to him. listening to his heartbeat... I drifted off.