Chapter 1

It's Monday, 6AM. My Mother is trying to wake me up.

"You and your sister are both the same! Wake Up, Now! Do you want to go too late to your first Schoolday in the new City? New Town - New Chance!" - she's yelling at the morning.

My Mother is annoying If it's about school. No Boys till im 18! Just focus on School, learn, learn and learn.
My Family and I are new here at Mystic Falls because of my Dad. He found a new Job in the Hospital.

"Yeah, Mom! I'm awake..."
I am 15, My little Sister, Maya, is 12 and everyday is the same stress with my Mother. We hate it.

I got up sleepily and get ready for the day.

       ( ...)

At the Breakfast we are in a discussion again, because Maya and I woke up at 6 AM until my Dad's says something. Finally!
"Maya, Kayla and my Darling! Please Stop! We have a new Start, A new Chance! Did you Guys forget it? We leave our discussions in the old Town."

"You're right, Dad!" Maya agrees.

"No, Maximilian you don't understand! The Kids should get earlier up and should learn in the morning. Instead that Kayla does her make-up, she can learn Math!

That Stress. I can't do this anymore. I'm never going to be enough.

"No, Mother I can't do this! You don't want to understand this, never I'm enough for you. I hate you."

Every part of me fills with anger as I grab my little sister's hand and drag her out of the house.

(...)

"Are you okay?" Asks my little Sister me.
I look at her with tears in my Eyes.
"Yeah, My Little Angel. I'm Okay. Let's go now to see where your School is."

As we walk, I notice that Maya is wiping tears from her eyes.
I pull her to me and look at her.
"Maya, What's Wrong?"
She looks on her feet.

"I- I'm scared of School... What If the Kids don't like me..?.
I hug Maya.

"The Kids will like you! I mean, look at you! You are wonderful."
With a last Hug and a Smile on her Face I bring her to School.

(...)

Alone on the Way to my School, I notice that someone is following me, but there's no one.
The Town is strange.

A Guy bumps into me
"What do you want?" I'm yelling at him.

The Guy is smiling, he's not ugly.
"Oh Sorry. I haven't seen you. Wait - New Face? Hi, I'm Tyler, Tyler Lockwood and who are you?"

He's annoying.
"I'm Kayla, Kayla Mikaelson."