What have I become? 💜

John pov💚
Something is different with me and I get up from my bed and I make my way to my bathroom and I turned the light on and I put water into my little wash bowl and I put my washcloth in and then I dapped it on my face and then I screamed loud I knew something was wrong about me my hair is more longer than before and my eyes are emerald green and I have razor sharp teeth and I knew something was wrong with the drink that Reby gave me and I didn't look like myself and no one was home when I woke up and so I ran out of my bathroom and I got dressed and I ran out of my room and down the hall where reby old room was and I saw one of her books still there and left opened an so I walked over there and my eyes widen it was a spell book and the spell was called [HOW TO CREATE A BEAST WITH IN] I was shocked at what I was reading and this is what I was worried about I knew that she was going to do something to one of us and I thought her and I were friends and I grabbed my phone and I called up my sister Martha.
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Martha:💕"hello John it's good to hear that your awake and feeling better we are on our way home from shopping"
*I told him*

John:💚" Martha put me on speaker phone now please" *I begged her*

Martha:💕*I put him on speaker phone*
"okay you are on speaker phone what's wrong John?"

John:💚"remember about how I was worried that Reby might do something to us an both you and mom said not to worry about it" *I said*

Martha:💕"yes I remember John why what's going on?" *I asked him*

John:💚"I woke up feeling different and I look different and I am in Reby old room and one of her books is still here on her desk it's a spell book and the spell is called {how to create a beast with in} your so called friend she cursed me and there is no way to undo the curse because it's a gypsy curse! and I look like a human mixed with a monster I have extremely long hair an my eyes are emerald green an my once doe like eyes are more bigger like it looks like I have makeup on but I don't and I have very sharp claws and razor sharp teeth"
*I explained to them*

Eleanor:🤍"hang on tight sweetie we are almost home" *I said to him*

《Meanwhile his beast》

Beast:🍻"why don't we kill her because look at what she has done to you"
*I spoke as my voice comes out of his mouth*

John:💚"but killing is not right and I don't know what I have become?"
*I said*

Beast:🍻"as beast a monster that is what you have become now let's kill her before the family gets home and you and I are going to get along just fine"
*I said*
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
🚫 WARNING BLOOD AND GORE PART SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED🚫

John/ beast pov 💚🍻
I ran through the forest inhuman speed as I made my way to Reby house and I broke in and I see her as she had and evil smile on her face which slowly faed away when I jumped on her and she was screaming and I bent my head down as I ripped her throat out and blood went everywhere and next I ripped her arms and legs off then I beheaded her and then I ripped her chest opened and I put my sharp claws in her chest and I ripped out her heart and I throw it off to the side and I get up and I wrote in her blood on the wall for the police {she did something to me and she deserved it and I hope her and her mother burn in hell}

I leave and I head back home and I burned my old clothes and I took a shower and put on clean clothes and I get ready for my family to come home and see me.