Curse of John 💚

Reby Pov ❤
Today is the day that I get revenge on this family and I have everything that I need for this spell and it will be perfect and I feel my mother's presents with me as I mixed up the ingredients for the spell.📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯📃🕯

John:💚"are you sure that it's safe for me to be here and you know how my father is when I am not there for breakfast" *I said to Reby*

Reby:❤"it will be okay I promise you that" *I give him the drink and I said the spell as he drank all of the drink*

John:💚*drops the glass cup and it break and he breaths heavily and his eyes go emerald green and he passed out*

Reby:❤*I cleaned everything up and I put all my spell books away and I put John in his room and now I needed to leave*

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Henry:🍺"I understand that you found a better job and I am sorry that John wasn't here to say goodbye to you but he has been sick for the past few weeks and I hope that you have safe travels"
*I said to Reby*

Eleanor:🤍"you will always be apart of this family and we thank you and your mother for everything that both you and her did for us and let her soul rest in peace" *I said to Reby*

Martha:💕"I will miss you my bestie and I hope that we can hang out soon and I can't wait to see your new place!"
*I said to her*

Henry jr:🎨"I know that we got a long good and I wish you the best on your journey" *I said to her*

James:🦁"I agree with my brother on this one" *I said to her*

Mary:💕"bye reby I will miss you"
*I said to her*

{as the Laurens family said their good byes to Reby little did they know that she did something so horrible to John and that's why he hasn't awoken in six weeks}

John pov 💚
I was asleep for a very long time and I don't know how long but I don't feel to good and I don't know what was in that drink that Reby gave to me but I have been sleeping for a very long time until today.

《His eyes opens to reveal emerald green eyes》

Beast:🍻*chuckles* "it's show time"