3

Kazuki

"F off," I groan to the sound of my giggling classmates. Why they're in my room, I don't know. I hurry my head deeper into my pillow only to feel something harder. Opening my eyes, I find myself sleeping on top of a sleeping Todoroki's chest. My classmates are all surrounding us with cheeky smiles while Mina and Denki have cameras in my face. I spring up, the blanket falling down from my shoulders. He covered me up. "Aww," Mina hums. I ball up blanket up before tossing it in her face. The rest us the class teases and laughs at my embarrassment. As I shove past Katsuki, I see him with a smirk. I quickly walk to the elevator. Not before yelling "Not a word!" to my friends. I quickly make it into my room and plop down on my bed face first. The morning's short events play through my mind and I feel my face getting redder and redder the more I think of it. I grab a random pillow before stuffing my face in it and screaming. After who knows how long, I hear a knock on my door. "Hey dip shit, stop sitting there reminiscing about Icyhot and hurry your ass up," Katsuki's ruff voice orders. Rolling my eyes, I to the bathroom and splash my face with ice-cold water. Hopefully. It'll calm the blushing. I strip out of yesterday's uniform before putting in a freshly new one. I flatten my hair with my hands before rushing out to walk with Katsuki. Halfway to the building, Katsuki bumps my shoulder. "You do it yet?" He asks. I look at him confused. He huffs in annoyance before speaking again. "You ask Icyhot out?" He asks. My face turns red once more and I whip my head in the other direction. "Hell no," I respond. "Coward," he grumbles. "I am not a coward," I whine back. "Don't look at me like that. I'm not the one afraid to tell Icyhot about my undying love for him," he smirks. My face turns redder and I send a playful punch his way. Just as we're about to walk into the building, I see Shinzo standing off to the side. "I'll be right there," intel, Katsuki before walking off. I sneak up behind Shinso before tapping his shoulder." Just as he spins around, I dodge his view and stand behind him. He turns around, jumping ins ho k at the sight of me. His phone goes tumbling out of his pocket and I quickly catch it. "What the hell, dude?" He sighs. "I just can't say good morning. Good morning," I smirk. I hand him back his phone before walking off. Just as I'm about to reach the door, a hand grabs my arm and pulls me around the corner. I look up to see Todoroki standing before me. Doing my best to contain my blush, I look at him strangely. "Something wrong?" I ask him. Instead of responding with words,  he shoves his lips against mine. I press into the kiss on pure instinct and before I know it, I'm being pinned to the wall. I'm a total bottom. So what? We finally come up for air and I look at him with wide eyes. "I heard your conversation with Bakugo," he says. "I've had a crush on you since the second week of school," he smiles. Truly speechless about what to say, I smash my lips back against his and our make-out session continues. The kiss starts to become more sloppy and aggressive and his hands run underneath my shirt. He's about to "Ahem." We both break away from the skies before whipping our heads toward the unknown voice. Standing there with his arms is Mr. Aizawa. "Don't even think about continuing what just started," he orders. I feel embarrassment completely engulf me and I just wanna die of embarrassment. "Now get to class." Todoroki and I practically push away from each other before rushing past Aizawa.