Cafe Trouble

7:30am

Sam opens his eyes to the blinding sun light to turn off his alarm. After turning off the alarm, he pulls the covers over his head to hide from the sun light. A couple moments later he throws the covers off of his head, and slowly gets up from the bed. As he wobbled to the bathroom still half asleep, he realized he had work in a few hours. He starts the shower and starts to undress looking at his short, messy, blonde hair, it looked like a bird had lived in it, pale skin slowly peeking the more he unbuttoned his shirt, and the dark circles underneath his light green eyes. He slowly steps into the shower, water starts to flow through his hair and down to his body.

8:12

Sam just got out of the shower and was blow drying his hair. Afterward, he walked to his dresser and pulls out his work clothes. A slight buzz comes from his back pocket. He pulls out his phone to see a new text message.

Sara: hey, evan wants you to come in 30 minutes early.

Sam: did he tell you why?

Sara: I'm afraid not, he just told me to tell you.

Sam: alright I'll be there at 9 then.

Sar: ok, drive safe.

Sam looks at the time 8:31. Well fuck he lives 15 minutes away. He bolts out the door, into his car, and starts to drive away. Although he was about to be late, he just had to stop to get coffee. Lucky for him there was a cafe on his way to his work. About half way to his work, he pulls into the parking spot in front of the cafe, he could smell the coffee already. He walked through the door and ordered as fast as he can. A couple minutes later his coffee was given to him by the cashier. As he starts walking back to his car he, turns his head to say good bye to the nice woman. The cashier's eyes shot open and tried telling Sam that there was someone right behind him, but by the time he turned back it was to late, coffee was all over the man in front of him. Sam started to apologize and tried to clean it up. The tall mixed figure about Sam's age, pushed him to the ground piercing sam with his blue eyes as a few strands of brown hair fell in front of them.

"Watching where you're fucking going, fag!"

Sam's eyes widen with shock.

"Wh- What the hell, I was just trying to help?"

The man doesn't say anything else he just walked out of the cafe. Sam just sat with a look of confusion on his face. He slowly gets up and walks to his car. He looked at his phone.

8:56

Shit, Sam knew he was going to be late to work. He starts to drive as fast as he can without going over the speed limit.
He walks through the door at 9:01, just in time. He starts to walk to his desk and plops down into his chair. Still thinking about how that man had acted.

12:54

"He was such a asshole!"

Sam was on lunch break with his best friend, sean. He talked to the short, pink hair boy in front of him, his gray eyes looked less dull in the sun.

"He sounds like it, why would he use the word fag?"

"No idea, i wanted to punch him in the face."

"Just hearing about him makes me want to as well. So what college are you going to."

"the one that I first applied to, it starts in two weeks."

"Nice, are you going to be living in the dorms?"

"Yeah I plan on it. I live 3 hours away from the college."

"Oh yeah forgot about that. Well we still have to hangout and get drinks regularly."