Not So New Friend

"Wow, was not expecting to see you here."

Sam's eyes widen by the minute as the tall, black hair person talked to Sam, making awkward eye contact with his dark blue eyes.

"Jamie? It's so nice to see you here! We haven't seen eachother since middle school."

"Yeah, I thought I was going to be paired with someone I didnt know."

"So what made you move back?"

"Schools are better here."

Sam, Jamie, and Sean ended up talking the entire time. Jamie was in school with Sam and Sean ,up until middle school, when Jamie had to move out of the state. So they had a lot of catching up with eachother.

"I've already meet the neighbors, ones a sweetheart, the other one a ass."

"Oh really, did you catch names?"

"Only the assholes name, his name was Parker, I think. I only saw the other one for a moment."

"I'll have to meet them soon. So you got a partner yet?"

Jaimie stands there for a moment, the tip of his ears and nose go a light shade of pink.

"Uh, yeah, the're really cool though. You two sould meet sometime."

"They sound cool."

Sam and Jamie spent the rest of the time talking, Sean left after he got all the boxes in, he had to return the truck to his boyfriend. After they were done Jamie had to go home, so Sam took this time to talk to the neighbors. Thankfully he meet the nicer one first.

"Hey, i- uh- I'm Sam."

Sam blushed a bright red out of embarrassment. He couldn't even speak to someone with out being a awkward mess.

"Hello Sam, I'm Hayden , I'm guessing your my neighbor?"

"Yes I am, i hope we can get along."

After a moment of silence Sam's dumb ass finally decided to speak up.

"Hey, I have a question"

"Yes?"

"Um, do you know where your roommate is?"

"Oh, Parker, he left a little while ago."

"Ah, well I was just hoping to meet him."

"I see, he should be here tomorrow if you're not busy."

"Oh, well thank you for telling me, but I will be really busy so for the next two weeks, so it's going to have to hold on."

"No problem. I'll see you, have a nice day."

Sam walks away disappointed he couldn't meet the other boy.

The rest of the 2 weeks go by as normal.
The students have to start living on the campus a few days early, so they can get comfortable in their new living space. Sam hoped that he could finally meet his neighbor.

Saturday

All the students have to come in Saturday because they started Monday. So Sam got comfortable for the time being, He didn't really like talking to people, so he stayed in his dorm and did what ever to pass time. His room wasn't very big, it had two beds on each side of the room and a thin wall in between. A bathroom was connected to both sides of the room, inside was a claustrophobic type room that could barely fit more then two people. Thankfully most of his time spent there would be in his bed. Which wasn't very big. It had a gap under, barely above the ground, he kept most of his personal assets under there. Right beside the bed was a night stand with a small lamp on it, he kept less important stuff in here, because people are nosey as fuck and don't know what personal space is. So what, the room may be small, the bathroom is small, it kinda stinks, but it could be worse, right? Well every fucking wall was thin you could hear everything, Sam knew after a night of being here he was going to need therapy and earplugs.

Monday (the day that hell has risen)
Sam's POV

The start of the morning was absolutely fantastic, just kidding it was shit. My hair looked like it walked into a tornado, I had the biggest bags under my eyes, and when I woke up I stubbed my toe. First period I was late because I couldn't find the class, thankfullyits the first day so we just got a lecture instead of a punishment. Second period was algebra. Third was surprisingly fine. But fourth period had to be the worst. I never was fond of chemistry, but I always managed. But it was the person I sat next to, thankfully i got to class a little early so i was able to pick my own seat. More people got to class and only a few more minutes were on the clock. Jaimie walked in and saw me he had took a spot next to me. All the seats in the room were taken except one next to me.

The bell had just rung the teacher started to talk about what we would be doing in this class. Out of nowhere a familiar face ran through the door. The teacher just looked at him and looked back at the class, Haha get ignored. The man had scanned the room for a seat and saw the one next to me as he got closer he looked more and more familiar, he was, Hot... Hot? HOT? WTF ARE YOU THINKING YOU DUMB SHIT? Ok calm down! He's not that hot. Ok maybe he is. No stop! Maybe you should stop fighting yourself in class... fair point. I go back to listen to the teacher. The rest of the school day was boring.

After hell, I walked back to my shitty dorm. A took a quick as shower. The water here is cold as fuck. After a while a stupid ass bell rung indicating dinner.

After eating that sad excuse of food I went back to my dorm to lie down. As I laid down staring at the ceiling, my mind was being dumb, as always. For some reason the boy in 4th period just wouldn't get out of my mind. I lie there thinking about why he looked so... I bet you thought i was going to say hot, huh? No bitch. Why he looked so familiar.

After what felt like forever, my mind was able to put a pin in my dumb question.  My body jolted up from my bed. I started into space for a fat minute, like 3 minutes no blinking no nothing. I stood up from my bed and walked to my bathroom I washed my face off and looked in the mirror.

What.
The.
Fuck.
Is.
HE.
Doing.
Here.