𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋, mjj.

⁰⁰   (   𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳.   )   ﹪ ׅ ࣪
                   michael   jackson    x    black!oc
                  ❛  © ENKYOI- 2022.  ❜  ╱  ❪ 堕落 ❫
                   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛ there's nothing like
    you and i, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 ❜

          ◜                                              ◝
・ ・ㅤ・ㅤブログㅤ❪  𝐑𝙴𝙲. ¿ 𝐒𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂 !  ❫
                      𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 ━━ black or white
                      𝗳𝗼𝗻𝘁 ━━━━━━━━ avenir
                      𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲 ━━ smallest available
          ◟                                                                  ◞

⠆  ❪  天使  ❫  ˒  𝑺𝒀𝑵𝑶𝑷𝑺𝑰𝑺  ──  001 ?!

❛   i    gave    you    𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆         𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏    i    could    give   ❜

❛ i gave you 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 i could give ❜

𝑹𝑬𝒀𝑵𝑨 𝑱𝑨𝑵𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑬, a name that turned millions of heads; a name that one couldn't walk this earth and not know who she was. reyna, who has been in the spotlight since she was ten years old, has grown to be known as 'america's sweetheart', the girl who can do no wrong in the public's eyes. since the beginning, it was all about projecting the perfect image while appealing to a particular audience; basically selling a fantasy that's not true.

          she was primed for this her whole life. she was taught how to speak a certain way, how to dress, how to walk, even all the way down to how she chewed her food. being in the show business since the age of ten, she wasn't new to being told things like: 'do as you're told', or 'only speak when spoken to', etc . .  . not giving many chances to have an opinion of her own. that's all she knew unfortunately, being her mother and her label's favorite cash cow.

          however, there's only so much that reyna can take when she's coping with the hardships that come with fame, a troubled mental health that has been waiting to implode, her label's constant exploitation, and let's not forget: a controlling mother who feels as if she has her child's best interest at heart. but time goes on and on again, and little does reyna know that all that pent up energy will impact a certain night of hers and change her life forever.