003 : nice to meet you.

♡⃝ ㅤ،ㅤ ﹝ 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 ﹞ ㅤ─ׂ─ׅ─ׂ ﹪ ׅ ࣪  
▭ׅ ▭ֹ ▭ㅤ𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎  , ❜  ╱   ❪ 刈取 ❫

♡⃝ ㅤ،ㅤ ﹝  𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳  ﹞ ㅤ─ׂ─ׅ─ׂ      ﹪  ׅ ࣪   ▭ׅ ▭ֹ ▭ㅤ𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎  ,  ❜  ╱   ❪ 刈取 ❫

❪ CHAPTER 003 : 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❫.
❛ ©ENKYOI  , 2022. ❜

━━━━━

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.
FEBRUARY 28, 1984PRESENT DAY !

the annual grammy awards was talking place later tonight. an award ceremony that most artists await to see if their work will be recognized by the recording academy.

reyna was nowhere near in the mindset to attend the award show but like usual, it wasn't about what she wanted to do; the choices were always made for her. ever since the new year began, reyna had been struggling more and more but no one seemed to notice.

being the person she is, it wasn't in her nature to show anyone her vulnerable side. she was taught to deal with it herself for the sake of keeping up a good image. it was no doubt that she hated it, she hated the lifestyle. a taste of normalcy is what she wanted.

that was all she yearned for.

eventually, reyna had to get over the "mood" she was in. she stood in the middle of the spacious hotel room, almost all the lights were on, as her personal stylist, carmine, put the finishing touches on the custom champagne-green gown she was wearing. carmine always makes gorgeous and distinctive dresses, which she can rely on him for. it had different types of gems all over the dress that complemented the color, as well as a high slit and a lengthy train attached.

 it had different types of gems all over the dress that complemented the color, as well as a high slit and a lengthy train attached

carmine marino, an Italian man in his mid forties, is regarded as one of the industry's most notable stylists. he has been reyna's head personal stylist and designer since she was sixteen. when reyna got the call back in 78' that carmine wanted to style her for a gala, the singer was thrilled. he ended up enjoying working with reyna so much that he even offered to be her head stylist, to which she gladly accepted.