005 : the confrence.

♡⃝ ㅤ،ㅤ ﹝ 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 ﹞ ㅤ─ׂ─ׅ─ׂ ﹪ ׅ ࣪  
▭ׅ ▭ֹ ▭ㅤ𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎  , ❜  ╱   ❪ 刈取 ❫

♡⃝ ㅤ،ㅤ ﹝  𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳  ﹞ ㅤ─ׂ─ׅ─ׂ      ﹪  ׅ ࣪   ▭ׅ ▭ֹ ▭ㅤ𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎  ,  ❜  ╱   ❪ 刈取 ❫

❪ CHAPTER 005 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❫.
❛ ©ENKYOI  , 2022. ❜

━━━━━

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.
MARCH 01, 1984 — 9:30 AM : PRESENT DAY !

it was the next day after news of reyna's unfortunate accident broke. her mother called a press conference to address the rumors propagated by several news anchors and, of course, the general public, as no one expected such a thing to happen to "america's sweetheart."

the room was dark and silent, slight jokes going around here and there to make reyna feel better. besides that, her team began preparing the young lady for the conference, while her personal stylist, carmine, selected a matching chanel two-piece skirt outfit and matching pumps.

everyone felt awful for reyna since they all knew what she was going through with her mother behind closed doors, but there was nothing they could do about it. they understood she felt helpless and did everything they could to cheer reyna up whenever she would be at her lowest.

"how much longer until the conference airs?" elvira, asked larisa who's in charge of reyna's press and social media events to which the woman looked down at her notes before responding.

"we have exactly fifteen minutes, ma'am," larisa answered and elvira began to clap her hands together to gather everyone's attention like she always did.

"okay everyone!" elvria started making a circular motion with her arms to signal for everyone to come together; meanwhile reyna was chugging down a bottle of water to calm her nerves. "we must make every effort to ensure that this news conference runs smoothly. if they suspect any type of uncertainty about what happened, that's reyna's career. got it?" she then started to scan the room, making sure that everyone present knew what was at risk if the conference didn't go well.

elvira then moved in the direction of her daughter to make sure she they were on the same page. she made her way over to the enormous white vanity where her daughter was sitting, getting her makeup touched up my monáe. reyna's eyes were lifeless, and it was obvious to everyone with a heart and mind that she was clearly miserable. she was preparing herself to hear whatever wicked things her mother had in store for her.

elvira said, folding her arms, "follow the plan. stick to what we've discussed; else, i'll deal with you. if anything, you're the reason why we're in this situation in the first place." elvira then proceeded to strut away after looking her daughter up and down with disgust all evident across her face.