Are you serious?

"..."

"..."

"Nah. I already have a job." Said Saitama as he walked past her. But this time the woman follows Saitama to the restaurant.

"Here she is mister." Said Saitama as he gives the daughter to her father. He cried as he hugged her daughter. Sirens then began to hear as an ambulance and police cars pulled in front of the restaurant.

Saitama returns to his table and sees Pochita was on top of the table and is trying to eat the noodles. Saitama grabs him from the table and puts him on his lap and continues giving Pochita some noodles.

Then the woman suddenly sits in front of them. But they pay her no mind as they continue what they're doing.

"What job are you working?" Said the girl as she looked at Saitama waiting for his response.

"... I work as a hero. Just go on the Internet and search for the B class hero and you will see my face somewhere there." Said Saitama as he finishes the food because Pochita is already full. 

"... What heroes? There are only devil hunters who hunt the devil." She was confused. Just who is he? 

" Say Saitama want me to send you to your house?"

"Sure why not."

As soon as he was finished eating he followed the woman and got in her car where the two-man was wearing the same clothing as hers. "Say Saitama, I didn't know where you live." Said the woman. 

"I live in Z-City, in a ghost town."

"..." 

=====================================

"Where are we?" Said Saitama as he saw a tall building in front of him and a few others.

"We're at the devil hunter's headquarters. We need to gather your information and where you're living." Said the woman as she went inside the building.

Saitama follows her inside the building and sees a lot of weird people giving him the eye. While Pochita growls at them as he looks around for any danger. Saitama then appears beside the woman and she smiles randomly.

Soon they arrived at her room. There's a name written on it. "Makima." Said Saitama out loud.

"Hmm? Yes, did you call?" Said Makima as she looks at Saitama waiting for a response only to get no.

They enter her room and see a desk with a piece of paper and a pen. That's it. There's nothing else other than that.

Makima walks over to her desk while Saitama and Pochita wait at the door and see what she will do. She looks at the paper and nods before gesturing to both Saitama and Pochita to come in.

"Please write your signature here, Saitama." Said Makima as she gives him the paper and pen.

Saitama didn't read any of the notices and agreements as he just instantly wrote his signature on the paper.

"Okay! Now outside there will be your partner. He's Aki Hayakawa. Leader of Division 4." Said Makima as she turned toward the window and looked at the busy street.

Saitama looks at her before he picks up Pochita and goes outside and is met by a man with a top knot hairstyle who is carrying a katana behind his back.

"Are you, Saitama?" Said Aki as he looked at him with a blank face. But I was very surprised to see Pochita.

"What is that thing?" Said Aki as he pointed at Pochita who was in Saitama's arm.

"He's Pochita, my pet dog." Said Saitama casually as himself.

"...your pet… dog?" Said Aki as he was confused as to how he doesn't have a chainsaw coming out of its forehead.