Carmel Planet-Home Of The Biracheal Children

One day there were two planets...Saturn & Carmel

      Carmel and Saturn have been really good friends for a long time.

  So Saturn took Carmel to the milky-way (that was on the far side of the galaxy) to get some snickers.

  While at the Milky-Way, they got what they came for and on they're way out...they saw an abandoned planet that wanted to sell them something unknown.

The abandoned planets name was Pluto, he sold them the stuff.

   Pluto told them it was "catnip" and that there was no refunds.

A few later they decided they wanted more "Catnip". So they went back to the Milky Way, they were both really tired so they went to Carmel's house afterwards.

   After they got to Carmel's home they were passed out in tiredness. The two planets were so active though after they ate the Catnip so they wanted to play a game.

   The game that they played was where Saturn put it's rings around Carmel. Carmel didn't know what was happening, so Saturn told her it's a process game.

   Carmel started circling it's orbit and feeling weird inside. Then there was creatures coming out of Carmel.

   Carmel called the creatures that came out, the brachial children. Saturn told her that was a gift from Pluto.

  Saturn told her that it was a gift from Uranus. Saturn found out that Pluto was the real baby daddy and they had a battle.

  The rap battle lasted forever, so they both made generations out of Carmel the next day. LOL

   They had to send the children to Carmel's sister, Earth. Earth put them in side of some of the females there and a whole other process was made (If you know what I mean).