SEIS

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗥𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻|| 𝟭𝟴 𝗮𝗸𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗮

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MALAYSIAHHHHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U" me and Yonna came her in room yelling

"Thanks yall" she said sitting up and smiling.

"Now all we gotta do is wait for u to turn 19" Lay said pointing at me.

"Welp we gotta wait a month and a half then" I said shrugging.

"So u ready to turn up tonightttt" Yonna said jumping on the bed, twerking as Lay hyped her up.

"You know ittttt" Lay said joining her.

"And yall get to meet my bf tonight" she said sitting back down on the bed.

"I thought he lived in atl tho" Yonna asked as she also sat back down.

"Yea but he came all the way out here for lil ole me" she said blushing.

"Awwwww that's cutee" I said.

"But let's go wake up the elderly" Lay said referring to Noah and Sasha making us laugh.

"Mamaaaaa" I said banging on the door.

"Get yall asses in here" she said laughing.

"Heyyyy tt" Lay said plopping down the bed with me and Yonna following us.

"Happy birthday Layyy" she said handing her a Tiffany and Co. box.

"Ouuuuu thankssssss tt" she said opening it seeing a pink diamond bracelet.

"No worries baby. But what yall wanna do today" Sasha asked.

"We was prolly gon go to the beach, head to the court and then go somewhere tonight" I said.

"We'll be safe and here" she said handing us $500 each.

"Thanks" we all said heading out the room.

"Yall welcome" she said closing the door.
*
*
*

sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ📱