DOCE??

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗥𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻 || 𝟭𝟴 𝗮𝗸𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗮

  A ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

"yuhhhh a bad bitch birthday next week" I said twerking in the parking lot of Kavon's house.

Me and the gang minus Chris and Zy ofc, was finna go to the mall so we can find sum to wear for my party.

"girl cmon" Ro said pulling me up and pushing me towards the car.

"Damn yo shrek looking ass need some lotion. Them hands bout damn near gave me blisters" I said rubbing on my arm and getting into the car wit everybody else. In one car it was Kavon, Sisi, Di, and Ro. In this car it was me, yonna, and nai.

"Oh yea girl this nigga Zy kept asking about u" Nai said rolling her eyes.

"Girl please I could care less about that nigga he gon run off wit that bitch that was kissing on him at the club. That aint my damn business. Im good right where I'm at"  I said.

"Period sis like even tho that's my cousin and Chris is like a brother to me he was still in the wrong and Chris shouldn't even let him do that to u." Nai said.

"Foreal ima deck that nigga in his shit when I see him." Yanna said shaking her leg.

"Yea but im so ready fa this Miami trip I can't wait. Finna be drunk than a muggg and I get to see my baby" I said.

Nardo lived in Atlanta and I live in BR but we still making shi work.

Yonna parked the car, we met up with the others and went into the mall.

ᴍᴇᴀɴᴡʜɪʟᴇ...

𝗭𝘆𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 || 𝟮𝟬 𝗮𝗸𝗮 𝗭𝘆

I was sitting here in my room rolling up a blunt when my momma called

I was sitting here in my room rolling up a blunt when my momma called. This was like my 3rd one. I put it down and answered the call.

"Wsp ma" I said laying back on my bed.

"Boy getcho ass up, you been moping around for the last week and a half.

"Ma please"

"Do you see Mora moping around? No. That girl is out living her life she ain't worried bout u. This is yo fault and u gotta fix it. You lost out on a good female and u need to get her back." My momma said looking at me serious.

"But ma she don't want me" I said putting my head in my hands.

"That's yo fault. She found smb who treats her right so idk what to tell u" She said.

"But we gotta family reunion to go to so figure it out" My momma said hanging up.

I took a couple of percs before goin to my other acc on Instagram. The one she ain't got me blocked on🙂

I saw that she was havin a party in Miami and all the info was posted so I texted Chris and told him to book our flights to Atlanta.
________________________________.

  Anywayssss

  yea but how yall feel about this??

ik this is hella short but this is a lil filler?

so zy is ummm... depressed while Mora is shaking her ass outside wit her new man Nardo.

that's what his ass get?

how yall feel about Zy momma?

don't be a ghost reader😒

but vote and comment

signing off on May 11th,2022 at 6:56pm
-Steppa🖤