Hoping To see You Again

Auto-generated by YouTube.

℗ 2019 United Common Records

A Moment to Remember · Nom Tunes

You may press play if you want to listen to music while reading if not you are free to skip. If ever your reading on your phone, I think it will open on a different page. I do not know if watt pad have a system to play a background music while reading on your phones. If not feel free to you any song that you would love. :)

/.Joyce./  

     [ A F T E R    W O R K  ] 

It was a long exhausting day, I was still at my office re-arranging my papers. I am so thankful to have 2 weeks off .If I had to work another day I think my mind would of explod. Anyways, my name is Joyce Violet-Simone I am a 24 years old who work as a entrepreneur. Aint like my other friends I am single living by myself. I do wish one day to build a family with my true love..but I guess it was not written for me.

I get off the elevator who brought me to the parking lot

''Beep Beep phone vibration'' 

T E X T

Alina: Hey Your an Hour late

Joyce: I am soo sorry I had to work  overtime OMW

I put  my phone in my back Pocket and walk fast to my car. I totally forgot that I had Diner plan with Alina and the others. I already know that it's a Blind Date that they've set for me. They do it all the time even tho I keep telling  them I really do not need they're help,  they still  keep meddling in my Romance life.

I was rocking a wavy hairstyle I tough I look cute...but for a blind date I wasn't so sure. I put on my sunglasses as I pull up in the traffic driving myself to Alina's House. The music was blasting through the radio, It was a cool and breezy  evening. I lower the windows as a strong guts of wind blew against my face.

I stop the car since the light turn red and start to look around .....My eyes fell on a flower shop. I could feel my beating heart increasing

Joyce: "lower her glasses".....