[ 0 ] 𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒅

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬):

- Mᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ɢᴏʀᴇ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ

- Cᴜʀsᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ

- Tʜɪs ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫(𝐬):

- Oʙᴇʏ Mᴇ! ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ NTT Sᴏʟᴍᴀʀᴇ Cᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

- Aʟʟ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ, ɢᴀᴍᴇs, ᴇᴛᴄ. ʀᴇғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ

- Pᴀʀᴛs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ NTT Sᴏʟᴍᴀʀᴇ Cᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Eɴᴊᴏʏ
______________________

[Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Cᴀғé]

"*sigh* How long has she been like this?" A white haired man asked the white haired person next to him.

"About.. umm. I have no idea." The man just deadpanned at the person as he looked at a h/c haired child.

Said child was drinking wine, although the place is a café, the café actually serves wine to special guests and people with a high authority, in this case the h/c haired girl was a guest and someone with high authority.

Some people thinks she is a child but she is about 20 years old, yet her short height makes her look like a teenager mostly a child.

He then took a bite of his cheese burger as some cheese leaked out as he took a bite, "You should really stop with your addiction with alcohol Y/N."

"You do know she won't stop right Solomon." The white haired person next to the man now named Solomon stated as they took a bite out of their bacon burger.

Author: That kinda got confusing lol but the one talking is not Solomon :D

"*sigh* I know that Rin.. but like has she even drank anything aside from wine?" Solomon asked the person named 'Rin' as he licked the cheese out of his hands as Rin went into a thinking position while eating their burger.

Author: To be the cheese 😩😩

"Well I did see her drinking milk that one time but I think it was to help her grow, it didn't work so she stopped, that was like a month ago or something." Rin told as they look at their sister to see her taking a bite out of her sausages dipped in ketchup.

Solomon then took a sip out of his coffee, "I see.."

"No you don't." Rin retorted back as they also took a sip out of their coffee then a bite on their burger.

Silence then took over as no one talked, Rin then decided to break said silence, "I heard you got accepted into a school Solomon."

"You have heard correctly. Why bring up the topic?" Solomon asked Rin as he took a bite on his burger, some cheese leaked out as he then licked them off.

"What's the school called?" Rin asked as they took the last bite out of their burger.

"Royal Academy of Diavolo or RAD for short."

"Huh."

"What?" Solomon asked the h/c haired child who just finished eating and was drinking her wine but she seems to have stopped as the wine glass was a couple of inches away from her lips.

"I was accepted to that school as well..." the girl stated as she then drank her wine.

A red hue then appeared on Solomon's cheeks, 'My chance to be together with Y/N is here!'

Rin looked at Solomon suspiciously, 'I know that look anywhere... what exactly are you planning...'

Solomon glanced at Rin as he smiled innocently, Rin's face then turned to a shocked one, 'This piece of shit!'

Solomon then smirked as a clueless Y/N sits in front of them, well a drunk-clueless Y/N.

Rin noticed Y/N's drunk state, "Oh no."

Solomon noticed as well and smiled nervously, "How do we get her home?" he asked as Rin glared at him, "Your fault!"

Rin stood up and left with their twin sister on their back as they went out of the café, "Wait!" Solomon called out but the two have already left the café.

"Sir." the waitress called out to Solomon, "Is there something the matter?" he asked.

The waitress then took out a piece of paper and handed it to Solomon, "The bill sir." the waitress said with a smile on her face.

Solomon sweatdropped, "Aha.. Hold on." he then took the bill and his wallet, 'My wallet'

Solomon then took out 30 bucks from his wallet, "Here you go" he said as tears was welling up in his eyes.

"Thank you! Come again!" the waitress said as she gave Solomon his change.

______________________

Author: I am expressing some of my emotions in this book, and what way can I do that other than making this book full of curse/swear words :)

Author: Anyways I hope you like the start of this book and wait for more chapters if I even updated this book cuz like it's been sitting in my drafts/basement for a year or smth lmao