[ 3 ] 𝑯𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔

Aʟʟ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

- [Tʜɪs Tᴇxᴛ] ᴍᴇᴀɴs Pᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ Vɪᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, TɪᴍᴇSᴋɪᴘs, Tɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ʏᴇᴀʀ/ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ, Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

- (This Text) ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛʜᴇ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɪs ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

- This type of text(just tilted words) ᴍᴇᴀɴs ɪᴛ ɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ [Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ]/[Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ] ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ, ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ғᴀʀ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

Author: Not me forgetting that Y/N actually knows about going back to school (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

Author(10/10): If U don't read Wisdom, Oblivious and I think Academic Prodigy, the reason I didn't update for a month is because my Wattpad decided I don't get to read and write on this app so I stopped using it for basically a month. Also there might be some changes in the description and the cover

Eɴᴊᴏʏ
______________________

Everyone was shocked, Y/N at this very moment is having a dilemma, a school dilemma.

She have never in her life, wish to go to school. Unfortunately for her, she's going back to school, which leads to this current dilemma of Y/N crying to herself about being back at school. The others just stared at the weeping girl weirdly.

The girl then stood up, acting as if she wasn't crying a second ago, she turned to Lucifer with a small smile, "So you're telling me that... I'm back at school? And I'm going to stay here for a year?" With each second, the girl got closer and closer to Lucifer who stood his ground and stayed still.

"You are correct."

The girl backed away, she then hide her face in her palm before she screamed 'no' which caused some to flinch from her outburst.

Y/N took a deep breath, "I'm fine. I'm okay now." She then faced the Avatar of Pride, "Please continue."

Lucifer nodded although a bit awkwardly before he cleared his throat, "After one year, you will write a paper about your exchange here in the Devildom."

Y/N flinched and without even knowing, she was glaring at Lucifer who smirked at this, "Don't glare at me like that. It's not like I will abandon you all by yourself here in the Devildom."

'I kinda wish you did...'

"You need someone to look after you, and I think that someone should be my brother Mammon. He's the Avatar of Greed and... how should I put it...?"

"Greedy bastard, scumbag, waste of space, good for nothing, masochist, will steal anything he find of value?"

Lucifer and the others stared at her in shocked, some of them did, the others just don't care(*cough* Asmo *cough*), "That is correct."

"Here, take this device." Handing the short girl a phone, with girl observing it before it opened up, "It's called a D.D.D. It's a lot like the cell phones of your world."

Y/N flipped the phone and observed it, then she took out her own phone from her pockets, "This will be yours to use for as long as you're here. Now go ahead and try calling Mammon with it."

The girl put back her phone opened up this 'D.D.D' and went to her contacts and saw a contact named 'Mammon' which she decided to click as it rings before the other line picked it up.

"Yoooo."

"Hello~!" The girl cheerfully greeted as she smiled brightly, quite a shock for the demons, "Huh? Who the hell are ya? You ain't Lucifer."

"Oh! I'm a human actually!" She then placed her hand on her hips as she faced the right side of the room as if she's calling a friend, "Whaaa? A human?"

"Hai hai!"

"Geez, I was gettin' all chilly here thinkin' it was Lucifer again. Ya should've told me right away." The girl just smiled at the person from the other side, "So, what business does a human got with THE Mammon?"

"Well, according to Lucifer. You will be in charge of me from now on." The girl explained to the man on the phone as she glanced at Lucifer with a smile, "No way! There's nothin' in it for me."

Chuckling awkwardly, Y/N turned to the black haired male who just sighed, she then heard the male on the other side ask a question that she have predicted to he asked by the male, "Whaddya even mean by 'be in charge of you'?"

"It is as it states." Humming, the girl let out a smirk despite the person not being able to see her face, a smirk with a hint of malice, "You will watch over me."

"AAH! I get it now, you're the other human-the new exchange student!" The man exclaimed, the girl hissed as she turned the phone away from her ears.

Placing back the phone on her ear, she heard the man scoff, "G'luck with that, and see ya." Before the man could possibly hang up, the girl immediately cut him off, "Lucifer called for you."

The said man was enjoying the conversation, along with the others, after hearing his name, he sighed and started approaching the girl, taking away the phone from her, "Pfft, whatever. Ya think THE Mammon would listen to ya just 'cause you're tryin' to scare me with that name?"

"You've got ten seconds... nine... eight..."

"YESSIR!"

Giving back the phone to the girl, the man smirked, "Sounds like you had a nice chat."

"I've had worse." Y/N sighed to herself, "I would've preferred you, Lucifer. If only you don't have that kind of attitude I would be able to tolerate you."

Author: I would totally replace "you" with "your ass" cuz it fits much better but I don't think Luci would appreciate it :,)

The raven head frown at the girls words, practically ignoring parts of it, "You really think so?" The girl chuckled at that, "Ha! No."

The redhead chuckled nervously at the interaction between the two, "Well, if you were suddenly brought to a strange place and then get told that an unfamiliar face will now take care of you you'd certainly feel anxious."

'I feel more nervous rather than anxious in this situation...' the girl sweatdropped as she stared at the redhead, "However, Mammon isn't the only one to help you out. Now then..." Facing Lucifer, "We still need to introduce our new friend to your brothers, Lucifer. And it's probably better that you do that instead of me, wouldn't you say?"

______________________

>~ 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 ~<

• Y/N is often times, calm on the outside but is having a panic attack on the inside

Y/N is very emotional at the mention of school or anything related to that topic

Y/N already hates Mammon due to his way of speaking and also his attitude

No one can guess if Y/N's genuinely happy or genuinely interested