Chapter 1

The basketball Shoyo was holding fell out of his hands, he was devastated as to what his teammates had just said.
"We don't need you anymore, you are useless to us" -Ryota
"You are so small and weak I wanna crush you" - Atsushi
"You are off the team Shoyo" -Seijuro
"We are better off without you getting in our way, I'm sorry but it's the truth" - Shintaro
"We can win without you, besides no one can beat me except me" -Daiki
"You can no longer be my light, you are the sun and a sun shines on it's own, it needs no help. We are no use to each other, I am sorry" -Tetsuya

A 7 year old Shoyo was playing in the park with his bestfriend Toru Oikawa, when he suddenly had to leave with his parents. Shoyo was okay with that but when Toru came back the next day the news he was told broke him. "I am moving to Miyagi..." Toru had said this whilst trying to hold back his tears. But Shoyo didn't even bother he just burst out crying the two just hugged until their parents separated them.

It had now been a week since Toru left and Shoyo was back at the park, this time all alone, or so he thought. Suddenly a red haired boy came up to him. "Hello, I am Seijuro Akashi, but you can call me by anything you want. Would you like to come play with me and some others?" Shoyo was hesitant at first as he was afraid they would end up leaving just like Toru. But he decided he would try and make a new friend, he didn't like being lonely. So he stood up and walked with Seijuro over to a few other colourful haired people. "Everyone we now have a rainbow." The kids that were there looked at him then at each other they all had the hair colour of a rainbow red, orange, yellow, green, dark blue, light blue, purple and pink. To Shoyo's surprise the other kids welcomed him with open arms saying how happy they were to have him there, they then decided they would introduce themselves.

"Hi I am Ryota Kise! I am the yellow in this rainbow!"
"I am Shintaro Midorima, I am the so called green in this weird little group."
" Hi!!! I am Daiki Aomine! I am the dark blue in this rainbow squad!"
"I am Tetsuya Kuroko, I am the light blue member."
" Hi....I am Atsushi Murasakibara, I am the purple person or whatever, I don't know..."
"Hi I am Satsuki Momoi!! Nice to meet ya! I am the pink here!"
"Hi everyone I am Shoyo Hinata! And I assume I am the orange here?"

Seijuro then nodded and Shoyo just smiled, maybe these people weren't so bad.

Throughout The next few years the group hung out and played together, actually becoming really quick friends. But then after a while the group all started to have a common interest, basketball. The group then started to play basketball more when they hung out, actually becoming super good. But something was still missing, the group were all the same, all just good at dribbling, shooting and defense, no absolute great areas. But by the time they were in middle school Shoyo had figured out what each of the players would specialize in depending on their body size and shape. He then helped each with the skills, but the more he taught the others, the better he himself came. He could single handedly beat every single one of them, as he was the only one who knew the weakness to each of their moves. He created them aswell, so he was 10× better then the others.
The moves for everyone was:

Seijuro's Emperor eye, which made him be able to perfectly predict one next move, or as some say, "predict the future."
Daiki's formless shot, his behind the board shot, his dunks, his dribbling, everything about how he played was upgraded by a huge ammount.
Ryota's ability to copy moves by a simple glance was taught in a peculiar way, he was just told to observe the others, taking in each detail.
Shintaro's perfect shooting, the form of which he takes the shot in was also taught by Shoyo, he even taught him how to maximize his power to make even further shots.
Atsushi's defense power and shooting power were all taught by Shoyo, how to maximize them, how to get past others everything.
Even Satsuki's way of taking information of other players, she learnt that from how Shoyo did the same, mostly with up the Teiko players but still.
But the most surprising one was Tetsuya's disappearing act, Shoyo someone who always had attention on him, was somehow able to disappear, so he just took the opportunity of Tetsuya's low presence and used it in a useful way.