Chapter 2

After about a two hour nap Shoyo woke up with a smile on his face, sure He was still heartbroken but he now had a fresh start and he wasn't going to waste it.
He quickly got up and informed his mum he was going to be exploring the new area. He was going to tide his bike but figured a little thinking and some excersize would be a good thing.

Shoyo had only just arrived at town after about 30 minutes of walking as his house was far away in the mountains, with the only thing being near it was a train station. Shoyo was actually happy they were living in the mountains cause now he could climb them and jog across them to train his body. He may of been a fit and strong person but he wanted to get even better and try and convince himself he truly was strong.
Shoyo walked around town before he saw a small crowd around a tv in a window, Shoyo, being the curious boy he was, squeezed through the crowd until he could see what was playing. What he saw made him amazed, a tiny highschool kid, who was barely taller then him, could be so amazing at that sport. After snapping out of his amazement trance he looked closer to try and figure what sport it was, volleyball. That was the moment Shoyo's love of basketball completely disappeared and his love of volleyball blossomed.

After the game on the tv ended Shoyo continued walking around trying to find something to do, he then spotted a book store so he walked inside hoping to find something interesting. He walked through the shelf until he found a manga he was reading, they even had the newest book there. So Shoyo immediately bought it, then walked out again to try and find somewhere he could sit and read. So Shoyo continued walking until he found a park bench he could sit on. Shoyo then sat down and started reading his precious book.

Shoyo had been reading for about 30 mins before he felt a ball hit his head, the impact made him drop his book. A tall boy with brown styled hair then jogged over shouting how sorry he was. When Shoyo looked up about to say how it was okay him and the boy locked eyes. "T-Toru?" "S-Shoyo?" The two males ran towards each other and hugged the other as tight as they could. "W-why are you here Sho-chan? Don't you still live in Tokyo?" Tour asked th8s question quite confused at how his bestfriend was hear. "We actually moved in just today...I had a rough time back in Tokyo so we moved here to Miyagi." Shoyo had a sad tone in his voice, remembering the harsh treatment he had to endure. "Well I am here now Sho-chan!! How about we exchange numbers and then you can come play with me!" "What are we playing?" Shoyo asked confused. "Volleyball!!" Tour said over enthusiastically. "Really?! Can you pls teach me!! I really want to play it in highschool!" "Sure I can! We could also compete with each other as I don't think you would be coming to my school. Also I am in my 2nd year of highschool so we would only compete for a year."

So for the next couple of hours, after exchanging numbers, the two males played volleyball. Toru was actually shocked on how great Shoyo was, he had learned everything as soon as he saw how it was done. This was all thanks to the copying feature he taught Kise, but as his was 10× stronger it worked for absolutely everything, whether it was different tricks, maths sums, how to draw something. Whatever it was with one glance Shoyo could copy it. Of course as Toru didn't know this he was shockedat how the human tangerine infront of him was already at his level within a couple of hours. "How do you do that?!" "Do what?" "Do all of my moves the exact same as I did!!" Toru had a funny look on his face as he asked this, his face was mixed with a look of surprised, confused, shocked and annoyance. "Oh well you see I developed this trick that whatever I see, no matter what area of life, I can copy it perfectly every time." Shoyo explained this as if it was no big deal, whilst Toru was about to faint.

After Toru calmed down the two boys kept practicing, with Shoyo creating his own moves as well as keeping Toru's. But alas all good things must come to an end eventually, in this case it was 5pm so the two had to head home. Toru offered to walk Shoyo home, even after Shoyo told him it was in the mountains and it would take at the very least 30 minutes to walk there. But even then they walked home together talking about what they had been doing the past years. Shoyo even breafly told Toru about what happened with his basketball team. Toru just clinged to Shoyo the rest of the way home after that story, feeling all bad for Shoyo. Shoyo would usually dislike so much contact but it was Toru, one of his favourite people in the world, apart from his mother and sister of course. Though he was also enjoying the warmth that Toru's body emitted, it made his cold, broken heart, become a little warmer.

After they made it to Shoyo's house the two boys walked in as Toru would be staying over as it was too late for him to walk home now. The two males also just wanted some time to get to know each other again, after all they hadn't seen each other for 8-9 years. When they had made it in completely Shoyo's mother, Hikari Hianta, greeted the two and was shocked to see not-so-little Toru standing there. She then went and gave him a tight hug before letting the two go. Natsu then went to her brother but was confused as she had only met Toru a few times, but she was 1 so she didn't actually remember him. But Tory remembered her, he then gave her a hug and told her his name and how he knew her and her brother. After hearing the new information Natsu hugged the tall man back.

Shoyo and Toru were currently still informing each other on their lives and how this have been. Toru also told Shoyo that he was going to introduce him to his friend some day, though before he even got the chance he would probably meet them in a practice game. Toru also told Shoyo that because his team practice finished 30 minutes before Shoyo's did he would pick him up everyday. Shoyo tried to convince him that he didn't have to by saying that others were going to be confused as to why their rival was in school grounds. Toru then said that he would change into new clothes and a hoody along with a mask and some glasses before picking him up. Shoyo, who was still skeptical, ended up agreeing as long as he didn't make a big appearance.

For the rest of the evening the Hinata family+Toru all watched movies and hung out together, playing all sorts of games. The family had very quickly readapted to the crazy Toru Oikawa. They all hung out till about 11 at night when they all went to bed. Tory ended up sleeping on the left side of Shoyo's bed, as his bed was a king so it had more then enough room for the two. He also had to sleep on that side as on the right was where the wall was and it had a few pictures that Shoyo liked to look at as he fell asleep. That night Shoyo, for the first time in almost a year, had pleasant dreams.

Hiii~
Hope you enjoyed this!
If you have any questions or suggestions for more stories pls tell me in the comments and I will try and answers most of them!!
Sorry for any bad grammar or spelling mistakes that occur!!!
Byeee~🏳️‍🌈🍊💫
(Not edited)
(1400 Words Today)

Fanart for any viewers who actually read this, hope you enjoy this beautiful fanart♡