Chapter 2

Pain.

If one were to describe the sensation Byulyi was feeling right now with one word it would be pain.

And she hadn't even opened her eyes yet. Her head absolutely throbbed.

Reluctantly Byulyi opened her eyes, only to instantly regret as soon as the harsh sunlight stabbed into her brain. At least that's what it felt like.

Byulyi squinted in order to get used to the brightness of her surroundings. Speaking of which, she had no idea how she got back into her room.

Maybe Yongsun brought me here...if she was still able to walk straight forward. Byulyi pouted to herself.

If only I could remember her antics, I'd have something to tease her with...but why does nothing come to mind? Byulyi tried desperately to remember what they all did at the party.

Many pictures entered her mind. Someone offering her and Yongsun a drink. Yongsun giving Byulyi her drink. Byulyi drinking definitely drinking more than those two cups. Wait, did Yongsun-ah not drink anything?

More pictures came flooding back.

Hyejin on a table.

Wheein blushing with her face hidden behind her hands.

Seokjin's deep, brown eyes.

Wait! Seokjin's deep, brown eyes?

Byulyi shot up from her bed.

An overwhelming urge to throw up washed over her body. Byulyi raised her knees, crossing her arms over them to rest her head on them.

Think again, Byulyi! Why would I remember those eyes? I haven't seen them since kindergarten...and I guess yesterday night? Aish, I must be hallucinating!

Byulyi sighed in exhaustement. She remembered the little boy she used to call her husband back in kindergarten. After she got into school he just kind of disappeared.

It couldn't be him though, right? Right? Its just some random guy with the same name who's friends with the same guy and... aish! It's totally him, isn't it? Byulyi grabbed her scalp.

I hope I didn't say or do anything stupid! She took a deep breath.

I really need to take a shower! Byulyi slowly got up and stumble towards her bathroom.

She brushed her teeth and walked back into her bedroom to pick up some fresh clothes.

Maybe I should check my phone for any embarrassing pictures the girl might have sent.

Picking up her phone, she immediately saw two notifications. One from Hyejin and one from Yongsun. Byulyi felt a spark of nervousness in her heart.

Please tell me I didn't do anything stupid! So she decided to open up Hyejin's message first. It was a picture. Byulyi squinted. Well the picture was rather blurry but she was sure it must be some sort of selfie her younger friend had taken of herself.

Byulyi sighed in relief. Then she decided to open up Yongsun's message.

Yeba: You are in big trouble, missy!

Byulyi felt her heart drop to her stomach. Aish, what did I do?

Byul: Can I call you?

Byulyi stared at her phone screen. Stop freaking out! It wasn't the first time I got drunk. I never get so nervous about-

The sound of her phone ringing interrupted her thoughts. Byulyi pre-emptively put it a little further from her ear in case Yongsun decided to scream at her so early in the day.