a sunset with a question

"blade wait!" the priest yelled, he sometimes forgot how fast his boyfriend is even when skipping, olivine guesses it's due to his military background and the fact he lived in russia before coming to america. "oli~ we're almost to the place!" blade said as he stopped skipping to look behind him at olivine. "aw... was i too fast for oli?" the taller said with a pout, this did give olivine the chance to catch up at least, he stopped next to blade, panting ever so slightly. 

"i'm okay... thank you for stopping though!" the shorter of the two smiled which called the taller to smile back and hug him tightly. "this is so fun! i think we should go out even more, oli!" "haha.. so you want to go out more than four times a week, blade?" "mhm! but don't worry, i'll fit it into your work schedule! you work really hard for us to live in our cute little house so i gotta make sure everything can work for oli!" olivine couldn't help but smile more, he hugged blade back and somehow blade hugged him even harder, he's so strong. olivine does wonder the next time he can convince blade to choke him while they- no he cant think like that. 

the green haired man sighed, "we can definitely work together on when to go out more but for now let's get moving before the sun sets." the other nodded before letting go which caused olivine to also let go, blade was quick to hold his hand and start walking. olivine stumbled a bit but he didn't fall luckily. him and blade should probably take pictures for the others, its sad none of them could come to america this month due to busy schedules but next month is cleared and they can all spend time together though he knows the jetlag will get to them. it always got him whenever he first came to america from korea, he wanted to see the culture of his other half which he soon realized that isn't too much considering how little he saw any. 

"oli we're here!" blade said, it snapped olivine out of his thoughts, he smiled softly. "we are here, it looks amazing.." " you always say that oli~!" but it's true, olivine would've never guessed a view like this would but close to them, they lived in the woods a little ways away from the town where he works as a priest. it's not a big town by any means, less than a thousand people at least but still a view like this so close to home? he would've never found it if it wasn't for blade wanting to build a treehouse for himself when he first got here (blade is still looking for the perfect tree for this, it's been over a year). 

blade sat down on the grass and olivine went down with him, when they got the chance, before the sun sets they would come up here to watch the horizon, see the sunset too. sometimes they took snacks with them, sometimes it was books for blade to read (or alternatively for olivine to read to blade), sometimes they just chat about their day, hell they even talk about the others who they both very much miss especially since most of them are spread out, the closest person being morvay who lives in new york but being into fashion and being a slut is stuff for him. 

today is different for what they do, they sit in silence. they keep holding hands, olivine leans against blade and blade rubs his thumb on olivine's hand as they look in front of them. it doesn't take long for the sun to set but even then, they don't move to get up, maybe it's because they both know they never want to leave this spot, fearing they'll lose one another or maybe it's because they both need time to forget some things of the past. either way they sit there for awhile longer, before the taller talks, his voice not as cheery as it normally is, "olivine do you think eiden will leave like huey left me?" "no i don't think he will, he'd never hurt you and leave like that. it won't happen to any of you like before okay?" blade nodded. 

olivine knew blade, kuya, quincy, morvay, and aster had trauma from huey, while he doesn't know what happened to four of the five, he knew at least what blade went through and it hurts his heart. he knows blade doesn't want to be left alone for too long which is why they own three dogs even if the house if a little cramped because of them, it helps blade a lot. but he also knows blade must have some trauma of the sort from being in the military but hes never asked him, no need to rush being told about everything. blade puts on the act of being cute all the time when he was around huey, it became apart of him because as what seems to be a theme to his knowledge, huey disliked something of everyone and would tell them how to change themself to his liking. 

the priest felt a little slap on his face which snapped him out of his thoughts again. "there you are, olivine. ready to go back? you spaced out.. plus we need to get back so we can facetime the others before some of them go to work or go to bed." olivine nodded, blade stood up rather quickly, pulling olivine up with them. they started walking hand in hand to their little home.