finally we'll be together

aster sat up, yawning. it's almost 9am in london, he just woke up and he really really wants to call morvay but he knows its almost 4am in new york. he knew calling or texting that dumbass whore would just wake him up, morvay has been staying up way too late making designs lately. if only he was there to force the taller to lay down at 10 so he could wake up with more energy, sadly morvay is a night person while he himself is a day person. he still wonders how he ended up dating an idiot- well that idiot is his fiance now. aster still wonders why he wanted to propose on morvay's birthday in person at 3am instead of the next meet up they all had as group. 

the others were excited to see it all happen themselves too bad aster is impatient and morvay's apartment is small and cramped for his taste. eiden was there too but he was sleeping on morvay's bed at the time, coming from korea to london then to new york was tiring for the poor guy. at least everyone was onboard with helping plan the wedding, especially kuya which seemed odd but he remembered that quincy was in japan somehow despite not having any job they know about. he's always appearing out of nowhere when you least expect it, apparently he scared yakumo in the middle of the night at the time since kuya and yakumo live across from one another. quincy has the keys to everyone's place but so does everyone else, surprise visits are much easier when you can get inside the house. 

aster smiled at his thoughts before he heard his phone go off, that's strange. garu and karu don't wake up until 1pm, edmond would be awake at this time but he'd be on his way to work (plus there's no reason for any of them to text him considering they live in the mansion with him). it's possible that eiden is texting him but he knows that eiden is buying everyone korean snacks on his work breaks. quincy is definitely in kuyas soft bed so he's definitely not up even if it's 5pm there but it also means kuya and yakumo are out shopping for groceries so it's not them. the only people left live in america, that being morvay, blade, and olivine. olivine has service today super early if he remembers correctly, it being almost 4 also means blade is also sleeping (or just watching olivine sleep because blade is blade). morvay is sleeping. he has to be, he needs to rest, morvay is a responsible adult. 

wait morvay isn't a responsible adult, what the hell is he saying? aster picked up his phone, he looked at the message, its fucking dumbass morvay. aster groaned before calling the damn idiot, it ringed once before he heard that dumbass' voice, "hello?.." damn morvay sounded really exhausted. "why aren't you bloody sleeping?" "sorry aster.... i got an email at midnight that.." morvay yawned before continuing, "said the deadline for one of the outfits was pushed to 12pm instead of next week so.... i had to stay up and finish the dress. i was.. gonna sleep i promise but i when i saw it, i had to stay up..." aster frowned, he hated how sudden people in new york changed deadlines, his poor morvay was going to pass out from exhaustion if this went on. 

"its okay... i just want you to get some rest, you can call me when you get up." "i have to drive the dress down there now... then when i get back i'll sleep... i'm also guessing you didn't read my messages.." "good guess, i was calling because i was going to cuss you out." "yeah yeah... i was just asking when i could move in with you..." "anytime- wait what?" he heard morvay muffle his laugh or at the very least attempt to. "you told me when you were here that london won't ever have all this damn traffic! that and i hate this place, i think it's time i finally be with my little fashion designer." aster was shocked, he would've never thought morvay would ask to move in now instead of after the wedding, he understands morvay's frustration of the traffic now he's actually gone there himself with eiden. now that he thinks about it, when morvay came to london when they met for the first time in person after huey blocked their numbers and left, morvay was surprised to see no one yelling at each other on the road for going too slow or almost hitting one another. 

"aster?" "i'm still here. i was thinking, you'd need to pack all your stuff up, give your two weeks in if your quitting your job in new york but of course you know because we work together a lot for designs that if you quit then you'd have a job still even if fashion is a side job i do because i like making my own clothes, i'm more into financing. but you have a job here in london, enough space for everything you own. i can pay for a moving service to ship all the stuff here, get edmond and garu to help me move all your stuff into a spare room when it all gets here then all you have to do after that is get a plane here. ill pay for everything so dont worry about the cost." 

he heard morvay move around before hearing him make a small 'oof' noise, he's probably laying in bed now. "that's a lot.... its perfect though, i can be with you everyday and say goodbye to expense fucking food. i can walk outside without thinking i'll be mugged or kidnapped. i'll just email some people, i don't feel like driving now, they can come pick the dress up, i'll put in my notice that i'm quitting." "you sound so bloody happy, its the cutest to hear." "thanks you sound pretty happy yourself, you little piece of shit!" "i actually am. now you go send those emails and sleep okay?" "okay mom..." "love you, dumbass." "i love you too, stupid." 

aster hung up the phone and laid back down in bed, this is all real, this is real life. his morvay is coming to live with him forever, they can finally be close and this time without worry the other will be too busy to visit. it makes him so happy, if morvay is sending out those emails, he has to make all the calls to get everything set up. but first, he wants to sleep in for once, the thought of morvay being able to hold him everyday makes him feel all warm inside. he yawns, closing his eyes to get more rest.