Pt 4

Bakugou slowly got up from the bed and went into the bathroom.Denki and Deku watching him cautiously.Then he asked such a question that made their world come to a stop.

"Did i do a good job at playing bakugou?"
The bakugou in turn asked.Denki and deku were confused.

"What are you talking abt kat?..."Denki asked walking up to 'bakugou'.
"Im not 'kat'"
The person shifted and turned into a small rat.They left and scurried out the window.

Denki and deku's eyes widened as they realized that if that wasnt bakugou,then who and where is bakugou?

They ran downstairs.Where aizawa and all the others were.

"OMG-GUYS!GUYS!BAKUGOU-HES GONE!" Aizawa got up.

"What?-Wait,calm down and explain!"

Denki explained the situation as deku cried.
Aizawa went to alert the pros.

Meanwhile with Bakugou

I smoked the weed and laid down in my bed.As i shut my eyes i heard my window open.I look up to see a girl looking at me.I smile and walk up to her.she smiled at me as well.

I took her hand and she led me out the window.We walked,but never talked.I wondered why.I looked around at the beautiful trees and the bushes that were along the long path through the woods,she took me to this old rusty building.

As we walked in i saw......"kei?"
Hawks looked over to me.I knew I recognized those big red wings.
I ran up to him.Giving him a nice hug.Kei was my babysitter when i younger.I would meet him outside and we would play and he would protect me since he was older and i was younger.

One day,he disappeared.I waited and waited for him but he never shown up again.After a two years i started to give up.But now hes here!In my arms again!I cried as he wrapped his wings around me.

"Hey kat....."

_______________
HEY guyys,i have lost all hope for this storyline.I had it planned but lost my plans and now im just writting what comes to mind, sorry. if it doesnt make sense

Its currently 6:00 am in US time.And im honestly so tired i had just came from a long trip from Washington to Atlanta then back to NC.So ives had a busy spring break.

By by