28. Engagement gift

Okay so I'm gonna explain something when I post these chapters I have literally just finished writing them and I mean I started, finished, and posted all in the same hour. That is why it takes me a while to update because if I stop then I'm gonna lose momentum. So enjoy. 

~(Bella's Pov)~

Jake was fully recovered finally but he was avoiding me after I took Rora's advice. She had gone back to her regular self. She had even asked me to meet her in the woods for a surprise.

"Rora you here" I called out looking around the clearing half expecting to see a giant wolf waiting for me.

"Look up" a voice called from one of the trees. I did and there she was sitting up high in the branches.

"Are you going to come down?" I shouted up. I don't even know how she got up there it didn't look like there were enough holds.

"Yeah, just give me a moment and you might want to take a step back" She warned. It was hard to see what she was doing because of all the foliage. A bundle of things from the tree and then there was a loud crashing sound before a wolf fell through the branches. It landed on all fours but still shook its head like something hit it. It dragged the stuff behind a tree and Rora came back looking completely unfazed. 

"Hi" She smiled and walked to another tree to get something "So the surprise is this. This is my training area  and this is where I'm gonna teach you to fight"

I finally had a chance to look around the area. It wasn't really a clearing there were rocks and trees everywhere but the grass had been flattened and there were lots of wolf tracks. Rora had obviously spent a lot of time here.

"Wait, What!" I practically shouted after I realized what she said.

"I am going to teach you how to fight" She repeated pulling some sort of wooden structure out and sticking it in the grounds.

"Why!?" Why would I need to fight I would have no chance in a fight with a vampire or werewolf.

"Because I saw through Seth how you reacted when Victoria attacked and while no ones expecting you to go fighting vrykolakas you still need to know some things. Think of it as an engagement gift." She stood right I'm front of me as she explained.

"There's no point. I'll just end up hurting myself or worse you" I probably would end up hurting myself more trying to protect myself

"I'll take the risk" Rora wasn't going to budge on this.

"Fine" I sighed

"Great, let's get started" Rora got into a stance that I tried my best to copy.

~~~

She had me copy stances for a while then decided to move on to hitting the wooden thing that was apparently supposed to be a dummy.

"How long do I have to do this?" I was never gonna get a break at this point.

"A week at most but for today all you have to do is punch me like I showed you and then we can be done" she couldn't be serious.

"You want me to punch you?" I asked her to clarify.

"Not in the face just in the stomach it doesn't have to be hard," She said like she was asking for any other ordinary thing.

"Are you sure?" I asked again as I got closer and stood like she showed me.

She nodded a 'yes'. I pulled my arm back and punched. She didn't even flinch and barely moved once I hit her.

"See all good. You want to stay for lunch?" Rora asked starting to collect her stuff.