Episode 1 : Chrono Shindou

scene pans over the sky as it shows an arena

Uluru : is that earth.

Y/N : Yes but to be specific the area where chrono lives now

scene pans over to show a close up of the arena, where a reflection of a battlefield from cray can be seen. Scene then pans over to show a giant metallic robot charging his sword as it deals a lightning attack to a flying dragon.

Unknown voice : I guard

a smaller dragon soon appeared as a green energy shield blocked the attack as an explosion occured

Chronojet : Hold up isn't this Dragonic blade master kouen from the kagero clan and victor from the nova grappler clan.

Balulu : yeah, now that you mentioned it what the hell are they doing there.

Y/N : Well on earth there's this power called 'power of imagination', this power allows the card fighters to project their image onto a imaginary plane as a astral being and helps imagine the fight.

Ragnaclock : so on earth there is a card game that has all the inhabitants including us with our names and appearance printed on cards.

Y/N : Yes

bind time dragon : interesting.

Soon the smoke from the explosion glowed as the robot prepared to take a battle stance as the smoke cleared to reveal a gigantic eastern dragon clad in metallic armour.

Unknown voice 2 : THERE IT IS, Generation, the ability that unlocks hidden possibilities, the kagero clan leader mamoru Anjou, and former Asian circuit champion kamui katsuragi are taking this exhibition match to a whole other level.

scene pans to show the two people mentioned as it switched to their respective units

Chronojet : ah yes, the bonds that pass through time and space, and points towards a new tomorrow, that's generation. But I thought the clan leader of kagero is someone else, not that human.

Emellanna : I'm guessing that this is the most powerful kagero player out there, thus he is given the title of clan leader.

scene pans towards the dragon attacking the robot as the dragon roars while the robot swing its sword. Scene then immediately shows cars as the drivers shout in anger.

Car owners : HEY WHAT YOU DOING THERE, GET OUT OF THE ROAD.

Burnham : damm I hate to be in the guy shoes right now, hate it when there's traffic jam though I still have to wait and not drive in recklessly

As many heads turn towards burnham in suspicion.

Burnham : WHAT!?

Merianna : YOU ... of all people have no rights to say that.

Ka-lanma : one time I placed a stop sign at my workshop and you rushed straight through it without waiting.

Gigi : I placed my scope and it was destroyed by you.

Burnham : alright alright I get it don't need rub salt in my wounds.

scene pans over to show that it was chrono that was causing the disruption

Y/N : AAANNNDDD ... There's our protagonist. Need a moment.

Amber : wait what's he doing there does he want to get run over by car?

Balih : doubt so, he may lost memory of us but certainly he does not have a death wish. But wow that's ten years since we last seem him and he certainly grew a lot.