DIFFERENCE - 09

MaNiAc oh MaNiAc!

Taeha's alarm usually rang at 6.30 a.m. making Taeha jump from the bed.

"Aish I hate this stupid alarm!"
She shouted at the alarm and switch offed it.

"Why didn't eomma came to shout at me?"
She kept talking to herself until she realized she was staying at her fiance's home.
"Arhh I forget that I'm with Mr. Zhao!"
She mumbled to herself.
"Anyway I miss eomma's shouting"
She slowly made her bed and then went to bathroom to do the morning routine.

After doing the morning routine she went to her closet to find something to wear today. First she suddenly took out a crop top and a black short but she realized that she can't wear them now, she had to become a good girl not a thug girl for her so called HuSbAnD! So she weared a yellow color hoodie with a while color short skirt. Then put on a light makeup and weared a charm golden color necklace with a bracelet and earrings. Then kept her hair loosed unlike her usual pony tail.

 Then kept her hair loosed unlike her usual pony tail

She looked at her look from the mirror. Well, she looks good.
"At least I have a good look"
She Let out a sigh and took her bag pack which she takes to university, then left the room to go downstairs.

"Good morning Taeha"
As she went to the dinning room James, who was sitting there greeted her with a little smile on his face.

"Good morning oppa"
She greeted back and sat in front of him.
As Taeha noticed, he was wearing a full black colour suit with a tie and a coat as usually to go to the office. Perfect and Handsome as always!

"As you're hear already, let's start eating"James said to Taeha and started eating so Taeha followed him with a little nod

James said to Taeha and started eating so Taeha followed him with a little nod.

The whole breakfast time there was a pin dropped silence cuz both of them never uttered a single word. They were eating silently. Taeha looked at James, who was eating silently. She missed her home so much. When she was back at her home, they used to took their breakfast while talking about their previous day. They talked about gossips and so many funny things too. But hear she had to eat silently because she had no one to share her previous day with.
She literally missed her mother serving them her hand made food with her sweet smile and loving words. Then her father who giving them advises and all. She also missed her two little siblings who always fights for every single thing as always when they're taking breakfast. She missed how Leesseo kept saying cute things to her and how JJ kept teasing her and Leesseo, even their father becomes the victim of his stupid jokes sometimes. She missed those! she missed them! She missed her family so much! She felt like running to again or crying hard in the bath room. She thought how are they doing right now, are they taking their breakfast as usual! Or are they mising her too just like she do! She didn't know anything but she wanted them with her right now. But what can she do! She can do nothing more than eating silently.

While Taeha kept thinking about her family on the other side her fiance was thinking about her. James was secretly looking at Taeha while eating. He was looking at her every action while admiring her everything. He was too happy to notice her sadness. He was happy because his dream to Live with his love under one roof came true. He almost forgotten to talk with her because of this happiness. But little did he know it made Taeha's mind misses her family more and more!

After some time both of them finished their breakfast together. So James looked at her and then at his wrist watch.
"It's time to leave Taeha, let's go! Or else we'll get late"
Then he went outside and Taeha also went silently behind him.

While walking behind him she memorized about those beautiful days that she went university from her home. The way their mother gave kisses for her, her siblings and her father. Then the advices she gave them to spend their day properly. Taeha looked back at James's mansion, there was no one to wave her and say be safe to her. She cried lot inside, she want to go back to her previous life style.

"Sit down baby"
She heard James speaking while she's walking in her dream world. She suddenly look forward and saw Eric with one of James's car was in front of them. James was waiting for her while opening the car door.

"Oh right"
She said and stepped in the car. After she went in, James's closed the door and went to the other side. Taeha looked forward and Eric smiled with her in a gentle manner. She also smiled back with this good hearted old man.

"Eric, let's go!"
When he sat down in the car comfortably James said to Eric.

"Okay sir"
He started the car and drive it towards Taeha's university.

While going in the car Taeha was looking out from the window. She remembered the passed days that she used to go university with her father and two siblings. How she and Leesseo fight against JJ together though out the whole way to the university. And also how there father keep shouting at them to encourage them. But now there wasn't any sound but just the little stares of Eric at his boss sometimes.

When Taeha was thinking that James is boring, James he himself was enjoying Taeha's change. Even Taeha didn't know anything He very well know about Taeha's life cycle and her thug Life. So he perfectly knew that she never wore a single skirt in her life even she wore frocks sometimes. He expected Taeha to open up to him but he knew she won't open up to him this soon. So he'll wait, wait her to open up to him! Wait to enjoy their life together and to make so many sweet memories together!

Thanks for reading and sorry for the mistakes. Want double updates?
Anyway ily all sm♡

 Want double updates?Anyway ily all sm♡

Debut is near y'all 😃💅

Mr. Handsome aka The Zhao Yu Fan guy is hear!!!