Author's note

Another journey ends with this book. For those readers who are still reading through this, I want to thank you for giving this story a chance. The story together with the characters has grown very close to my heart, which is why every reader who likes this story brings me great joy. I know the story is not perfect and everyone can form their own opinion about it, but it is an important one for me. I sat on it for three quarters of a year and sometimes late into the night, tearing my own heart out on some things while writing it. I love Marvel and their great characters, but Marvel has a habit of breaking our hearts, so in the book I tried to give as many characters happy endings as possible, like my two favorites Bucky and Natasha. I tried as much as possible to involve Ivy in the events and give her her own character with her own developments over the course of time. A happy ending for her and Bucky was paramount and I can't put into words how much I love them together.

Thank you for your patience with this story and perhaps we will see each other again in another book. Now, as per the request of a few readers, I'm going to focus on the story "Athena" which is sort of a sequel to my other book "Red Ruby" but can be read as stand-alone. It's a Peter Parker fanfiction that takes place after the events of Endgame. Anyone who is interested is welcome to stop by.

Good health and joy in life to all of you and a Bucky who treats and loves you the way every girl deserves.

-Diana 💞