41

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

Tanjiro woke up with Nezuko sleeping in the box next to him. Inosuke was laying on the ground covered in blood just like you and Uzui. Zenitsu was trying to get out of the damaged houses that were laying on him.

It was all horror. Everything was burning and Tanjiro was really the only one who could move.

Y/N'S POV

"Wake up, Y/n." You heard a voice whisper.

"Please wake up.." It was so warm..

"Father..?" You asked slowly opening ur eyes. You saw your lovely father patting your head. You looked at your hands and they were small... You were you but in the past.

"Father!" You hugged him crying into his arms.

"Y/n... You have to wake up. Tanjiro is all alone fighting against the demons. Please you have to save your friends... and Tanjiro." Your father explained. You gasped and looked him into his eyes.

"Tanjiro..."

2ND PERSONS POV

"Tanjiro!" You yelled waking up. Everything was burning.. You suddenly felt the pain and the poison still hasn't reached your heart so you were still able to move. You controlled your breathing and made the poison go slow.

You saw Tanjiro getting attacked and you jumped in the fight and immediately dodged the attacks for him.

"Y/N!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Don't worry about me I'll be fine!" You told him and the demon continued.

"WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD?!" He was angry and annoyed and was about to stab your throat, but Uzui blocked it.

They were now fighting and the fastest speed. It was crazy.. but you didn't just sit around.

You and Tanjiro jumped up and and reached the demons neck. You used your 1st form which was one of the strongest and cut as much as you could. The demons blood started to explode inside of it and Tanjiro was finally able to behead it. It was a success just like for Zenitsu and Inosuke who were fighting with the demon sister.

Just when everything was done, you noticed that you forgot to control your breathing and the poison has reached your heart. Tanjiro wasn't able to breathe and Uzui told you both... that it wasn't over yet.

"RUN!!!!!" Uzui yelled, but it was too late.

After Tanjiro woke up... He was really confused, but then saw Nezuko next to him.

"You were the one who saved me, right?" He smiled.

"Hmm!" Nezuko smiled too and then heard Zenitsu's voice.

"TANJIROOO!! PLEASE HELP MEE!!!" Nezuko put Tanjiro on her back and they both went to Zenitsu.

"I WOKE UP AND MY WHOLE BODY STARTED TO HURT!!" Zenitsu cried. When Zenitsu started to talk about Inosuke, Tanjiro quickly went to him and told him to stay with him. He was in a really bad shape.

Suddenly, Nezuko put her hand on Inosuke's chest and he was started to burn. She... healed him. Tanjiro started to cry of joy.

"Hold on... WHERE IS Y/N??" Zenitsu yelled and cried.

"Y/-" Nezuko put Tanjiro on her back again and they both went to you. Your face was facing the ground and Tanjiro had a sad look on his face. He placed his hand on ur chest trying to see if your heart was still bumping.

It was, but Nezuko had to be very quick before it would stop. She placed her small hand on your chest and healed you. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Tanjiro's face. He was crying.

"Tanjiro... You're alive." You smiled and he hugged you.

"You're still thinking about me even though you almost died..?" He cried.

"Of course. You're very important to me." You hugged him back and then let go.

"Where are Inosuke and Zenitsu... And Uzui?!" You panicked.

"Zenitsu and Inosuke are fine. Now we're on our way to heal Uzui." Tanjiro spoke and smiled. You looked over to Nezuko and patted her head.

You three went over to Uzui and Nezuko started to heal him. His 3 wives were really happy and cried tears of joy. Suma thanked Nezuko.

Nezuko and Tanjiro decided to go over to the demons that were just fighting.

TIME SKIP

It was finally over. Everyone was safe now. You all group hugged and cried.

"We finally did it." You cried and hugged them all.

"WE ARE ALIVE!!" Zenitsu yelled.

After all the crying you and Tanjiro watched the moon trying to relax.

"Don't think that I forgave you." You spoke still watching the moon. Tanjiro looked over to you confused.

"You were really reckless!" You scolded him and he let a sweat out.

"I'm sorry." He looked at the ground and you glanced over to him and chuckled.

"It's fine. You just wanted to protect us all." You smiled at him and then kissed his cheek. His eyes widened and his cheeks heated up. He then smiled and watched the moon again.

"HEYY Y/N I WANT A KISS TOOO!!" Zenitsu cried crawling to you, Inosuke and Nezuko chasing after him. You laughed and patted his head.

Zenitsu smiled brightly and Nezuko's cheeks puffed. You then patted her head aswell. They both then hugged you and Tanjiro joined in the hug. You looked up to Inosuke and smiled.

"Come here." You told him and he then joined the hug aswell.

"I love you all so much!" You told them and they smiled.

"AHHH I'M SO HAPPY!!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Hmph!" Nezuko smiled brightly.

"I'm hungry." Inosuke spoke.

"It's finally over." Tanjiro said and you all stayed like that for a while.