Us

Karin Jinsui Pov:

Karin Jinsui
Pov:

We all moved to LA and been fun down her because we have all family and friends here with us.Papa made sure that he had alot of security b/c he have beef with alot people.Also today going down to the place where Pop brithday going be and he doesn't even know.

"Damn my legs hurt man"Poppa broke my fucking legs.

"Girl why the hell you walking like that"Kash my assistant said looking at me.

"Kash you don't want to know"I said while she was shaking her head.

"Oh that's why you was late"She said rolling her eyes.

Everytime I talk about Pop she will cut me off or even roll her eyes.I'm going find out her problem soon or later.

"This shit look nice for my man"I said happy because I really want him enjoy his birthday.

"What u going do for his birthday in the morning One my works said.

"Well I made invitations for everyone for breakfast and I'm going coming cook at bug buff.

"Yes Mrs.woo is showing for her boo"The girls hyping me up.

"Look my baby calling me"I said pouting because I miss him so much.

Incoming Call:

Mine🔒💙-Mamas where u at"

Me-I'm almost down with my photoshoot"I did a photoshoot before came here but I didn't want him know where really at.

Mine🔒💙-Okay baby tell when you finsh then take you to studio with me.

Me-Ok handsome"I said hanging up my phone.

"Y'all are so cute"One of my other work said.

"Thank you pooh"I said walking out to stop in the house get my things.

"Mike and Duke what the hell"I said and this motherfukers eating my chicken.

"Sis your food is smacking"He said while I was chasing they ass.

Then I seen Pop fat ass coming down with my chicken eating also.

"Why shouldn't beat all your ass"I said.

"Because you love us"They all said while Pop kiss my lips and grabbed my butt.

"Nigga you don't see us but what doing for your birthday Pop"Duke said.

"Staying inside with me and my wife"He said but they all don't know they going be shock what I did.

Author-How you guys been doing???

What you did for spring break.

I hope we get all the views up for this book.

What think about Kash not liking Pop or maybe want him👀

Kash-