Our Time

Pop Smoke Pov:

Pop Smoke
Pov:

It been three months and kk having waked up at all but they keep telling they going pull the plug and if they do that we going be fighting.I didn't tell anybody about us having baby until she wake up.

"Baby come back because we all miss you and got Tasha crying ugly like fucking dog and I have surprise to tell you about us.I been working alot on new music You going like to hear"I said then felt her move a hand.

"Come on babygirl get up"I said and she open her eyes.

"Papa water"She with this raspy ass vocie.

"Here baby let me go get your doctor because that nurse nigga been looking at you"I said and walking get her doctor.

"Doc my wife is up"I said and her ass got so happy.

"Omg I knew Mrs.Woo is strong woman"I been teaching her slang words while I was here.

Few minutes later-

"Everything looking good on you that mean you can go home the next day"She said and then waving bye.

"Mamas I got tell you something"I said.

"Ok papi"She said looking at me.

"We having lil baby together"I said and this girl started crying.

"Papa we having mini you"She says kissing my lips.

"Yea"I said and everybody walked in.

Karin Jinsui

Pov:

I talked to everyone and then they went home while me Pop talked about keeping my pregnancy from social media till I hit five months or even more because I want be a clam pregnancy without drama.

"I can't wait till we get home"I said while rubbing Papa hair.

"Me too I miss being around you"He said kissing my stomach"

"I wish the nurse hurry up then I could see our baby"I said with a attitude.

"Look those hormones coming out"Bashar said laughing.

"Good after noon I heard y'all want see your baby"He said and looking at me.

"Stop looking at my girl before I punch the shit out of you"He said mugging the doctor.

"Ok look here and the you can hear the baby heartbeat"He said.

"I know that's a girl"Poppa said kissing my forehead.

"My angel butt is sleeping"I said pouting and started to cry.

"Mamas don't cry"He said wiping my face.

Updated both Pop Smokes Story

Author-Karin girl woke up....

Girl 💖or Boy 💙

Give me some names for the baby...