Chapter 4

Previous chapter...

Kaizo gets up from his seat and scratch, he sees something happening beside him.

Kaizo: Hmm... *look over at Boboiboy triplets and chuckle* You need help?
Boboiboy(ori): *smile awkwardly*That would be helpful but-
Thunder, Quake: *wake up from the sudden noises and movement*Grr.../ Hmm...
Boboiboy(ori): Sorry did I wake you guys up? *smile apologetically*
Quake: No, it's fine ori you didn't wake us up.*smile sleepily*

To be Continue...

Thunder: *blush from embarrassment because he notices he sleeps on Boboiboy's original shoulder**looks away while blushing* Y-yeah it-it's fine ori.
Boboiboy(ori): *chuckle**pats Thunder's head*
Quake: *chuckle*
Kaizo: *enjoying the drama**chuckle*
Ochobot:*chuckle* Hey guys, better get your thing ready we got 10 mins before arriving at Cyberjaya.
Boboiboy's and Kaizo: Ok.

Boboiboy triplet and Kaizo are getting their things ready and since there aren't many people on the train they are free to move around.

While on the other side after Mechabot wakes Ochobot up he flies over to Cyclone to wake him up, he saw something cute...... again. What he sees is Cyclone sitting in the middle between Blaze and Solar, both of their head on Cyclone's shoulder, Thorn sleeping next to Solar putting his head on Solar's shoulder while Ice sleeps on Thorn's lap. (Sorry can't do this without fluff/ cuteness) And Fang's head suddenly falls on Blaze's shoulder.

Mechabot: *whisper*Hehe another cuteness*take out the camera*

On the camera, the screen got the pic of Thunder, Boboiboy(ori), Quake, and Ochobot, who is sleeping on Quake's lap. After Mechabot takes the picture he flies to Cyclone to wake him up.

Mechabot: Kid wakes up*shake Cyclone carefully not to wake Solar up*(since Blaze is a heavy sleeper😐)
Cyclone: Hmm...*wake up and tilts his head*
Mechabot: We have 14 minutes before arriving, wake the others too. *fly away*
Cyclone: Mhm... (💭) Why do I feel my shoulder is heavy? *look to his shoulder* (💭) Ooh... CUTE! *smile* Hey guys, wake up we have 14 minutes before arriving at Cyberjaya.
Solar: *wakes up and yawns* O-ok *answer sleepily*
Cyclone: *chuckle at Solar* Be careful Solar, Thorn is sleeping on your shoulder, don't wanna him to fall do you?
Solar: Hm... *looks over his shoulder* No, Thorn wakes up.*move his shoulder a little*
Thorn: Hmm...*wakes up* Morning, Solar.*smile sleepily while rubbing his eyes and looks over to his lap* Ice morning *poke Ice cheeks*
Solar: Morning?*raising one eyebrow while looking at Thorn who is trying to wake his older brother*
Cyclone: *chuckle and look over to his phone* It's 3 p.m

Thorn looks over to Cyclone who still has Blaze on his shoulder.
Thorn: Ooh... Good evening you two *smile brightly*
Cyclone: *mumble* I'm glad I have my sunglasses with me.
Solar: Mhm*nod*(💭) And I'm glad I always wear my visor on.

Suddenly they heard the original voice.

Boboiboy(ori): *chuckle* Good evening. *walking over to them while Quake and Thunder follow behind him and standing in front of Thorn with his things*
Quake:*chuckle* Good evening*smile* *stands in front of Cyclone*
Thunder: Evening. *stand in front of Blaze and face still red*
Solar: Huh? Hey, Ori, Quake is Thunder ok?
Cyclone: And what happened?
Thunder: *remember what happened**face red as tomato* Nothing happened.*look away*
First twin: *remember what happened**chuckle*Nothing to worry about it. *Smile*
Thorn:??? *smile* Ice wake up. *shake Ice to wake him up*
Ice: *yawn* Hmm?
Thorn: Good evening.*smile*
Ice: Good evening*rub his eyes*
Boboiboy(ori): *pats Ice head* It's time to get ready, 12 minutes left till we arrive.*tell Thorn & Ice*
Thorn & Ice: *nods* Ok. *Get up from their seat*
Cyclone: Umm, guys a little help here? (*^_^*)
Boboiboy(ori): *chuckle* Sorry, Cy. *smile apologetically*
Cyclone: It's fine, Ori.*smile*
Quake: Fang, Blaze wakes up*shake them up*
Thunder: *take his phone out* I'm so not gonna miss this blackmail. Hehe (๑•ᴗ•๑)
Quake: *stares at Thunderstorm deadpan* Are you serious Storm?
Thunder: What, not my fault. *keep his phone back in his pocket* Blaze wakes up. *shake Blaze up* or we gonna leave you alone in this train.
(For the Fangboy shippers, if you don't like this part then, please keep scroll down)
Blaze: *wakes up but still not moving from Cyclone's shoulder* I'm up, I'm up. *open his eyes to see Thunder smirking at him* What with the smirk?*raise eyebrows*
Thunder: That *point at Fang, who is still sleeping on Blaze's shoulder*
Blaze: *raises eyebrows and looks over to his right shoulder* *red* F-fang!
Fang: *jolt up* W-what?! Is there a villain attack?! *says sleepily*
Thunder: How's your sleep?
Fang: *raise an eyebrow and looks at red Blaze hugging Cyclone* Great, why?
Thunder: *show Fang the pic, that he took while smirking*
Fang: *red* I-I'm sorry! Blaze!

The others start to laugh/chuckle/giggle at them.

Blaze: I- it's fine. *still hugging Cyclone*
Cyclone: *laugh*
Blaze: D-don't laugh!
Boboiboy(ori): Come here Blaze. *chuckle* *offering him a hug
Blaze: *hug Boboiboy(ori) like there is no tomorrow* I'm never letting you go Ori!*put his head on Boboiboy's shoulder*
Boboiboy(ori): *chuckles while patting Blaze's head*
Amato: What's going on here?
Thunder: This*show the pic to Amato*
Amato: *crying* My child already found his lover, Mechabot!
Mechabot: What! *look at the pic that Thunder took* No! He's still too young!
Boboiboy(ori) & Blaze: *blush and look away/facing away*
Thunder: And I forgot that we are the same person again. *poke Boboiboy's(ori) cheeks* *giggle*

Suddenly the tension went quiet and all of them stares at Thunder.

Thunder: Are- are you guys ok? And why are you guys staring at me like that? *in a worried tone*
Quake: W-we're fine. (💭) Oh. My. God. That. Was... Cute!
Solar: You just giggle. *mumble
Thunder: *didn't hear what Solar just mumble*
Quake: *hear what Solar just mumble* *smack Solar's head and whispers* Shut up, idiot.
Solar: Sorry. *rub his head where Quake smacks*
Boboiboy(ori):*mumble* Omg
Cyclone & Thorn: That was cute!🥺*jump from their seat and hug Thunder*
Thunder: *Blush and facing away* NO, it's not.
Solar & Ice: *chuckle* Didn't know you can be cute.*chuckle*
Thunder: Am not! *pout*
Ice: *get up from his seat and pinch Thunder's left cheek* *laugh*
Boboiboy(ori): *chuckle* *pinch Thunder's right side cheek with Blaze hugging him*
7Boboiboy+Amato, Mechabot, Ochobot, Fang, Kaizo -Thunder: *chuckle/laugh*
Thunder: *pout, face red as a tomato with Cyclone & Thorn still hugging him*
The train driver(?): The destination we arrive at is Cyberjaya. I repeat the destination we arrive at is Cyberjaya, passengers please do not leave any valuables things to you.
Amato: Get your stuff boys, we're going to leave the train. Make sure all your things are with you.
8Boboiboy+Fang, Kaizo: Ok./!

They go out from the train and eat dinner at the train station. Fang was amazed by the technologies and how many robots there were.

Fang: I'm still amazed by how the technology. And it feels like leaving in the future!*he could see a robot helping people carry their bags for them, clean the floor, etc.
Cyclone: Right! *stand beside Fang* It's been so long since we've been here.
Quake: *nods* True. (They mean Boboiboy(ori) go there but they are inside the watch)
Boboiboy(ori): Does anyone still remember where Uncle Ghazali's house is?
7Boboiboy:...
Boboiboy(ori): Dad?
Amato: I remember the way but don't remember the house address.
Boboiboy(ori): Alright then let's go. *walk toward the exit* *Mechabot and Ochobot follow him from behind*
7Boboiboy:???
Amato:???
Fang & Kaizo:???

To be continue...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey, guys I just got my phone back
and I'm still not sure if I can update it every day but I need to change my schedule for this month.

And don't forget to comment and vote😊