𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

Florence's cheeks deepened into a rouge colour, nobody had ever seen her truly nude but it was only Benedict after all - she highly doubted he hoarded any malicious intentions but nevertheless she was hesitant.

Benedict was in slight disbelief as to what he just said and at the clear hesitance that furrowed Florence's brows he regretted them terribly.

"You don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable. After all it was only a suggestion, you can always stay clothed or go nude, I'm not biased as to which one, it's all for your comfort after all-"

He was rambling and he knew it, if Florence had any sense she would just walk out and never interact with him ever again, he really wouldn't blame her.

"Benedict, you're going to be the artist here, if you want me to pose for this painting nude, then I will pose nude, so be it."

Her shaking hands fell to her dress, they slipped tantalisingly to the back of her dress and undid the back, she let it fall and the short cut sleeves pooled at her wrists. She stood up to let the rest of the fabric fall, her arms slipped out of the restricting sleeves and it fell to a clump on the floor. Her linen stays were exposed, and Benedict watched distractedly, he had watched and saw a woman get naked, spent nights enthralled by a woman but it was nothing compared to Florence. A drowning sense to touch her as she is, corrupt her whilst loving her at the same time, he wanted to make himself acquainted with every part of her, her skin seemed smooth to touch, he could spot some freckles and birthmarks patterning her skin, he wanted to know every story behind each scar and mark that formed on her body, he wanted her as God had created her.

Florence's fumbling hands flew to the lacing that was tied in a bow at the back of her stays, she gently tugged at one of the stray lace piece and it was quick to come undone, it unravelled itself quickly. And soon enough the stays were loose enough that they could slip off with one wrong move, however she didn't let it fall, she held it to her chest modestly and turned to face Benedict, he stared at her, pupils slightly dilated but he was too far away for her to see.

"Do you not think I deserve the kindness of not having your eyes on me as I undress completely?" Florence taunts, glad her voice only came out half shaky.

Benedict swallowed thickly before hurriedly nodding and spinning around and finding his stool to sit and face away from her. Florence smiled as he did and finally let her stays fall from her chest and arms. The stays had been applied over an adjusted petticoat and after the stays were off she maneuvered her body as so the petticoat could easily be pulled off without any wrinkles.

As soon as she was fully naked, she put aside her stay and petticoat, neatly folded, to a cabinet on the side, she posed herself on the floor again, in a more seductive way than she had attempted earlier, no matter what happened she still had natural desires. Her head rested on her left hand that she had balled up into a fist, and her body was directed towards where Benedict and the easel was, her hair had always been long, she had placed it in a way of simplicity, a good part of it still cascaded down her back whilst long enough strands fell from behind both of her ears and covered her nipples.

She bit at her lips to give them a perfect plump, red colouring and then traced her tongue along them for a glossy look. She parted her lips and fiddled with a single golden charm on her necklace, it had been a gift from her sister, it lay beautifully on her otherwise naked neck.

She coughed to draw Benedict's attention, and he turned around instantly and gulped at the sight of her, his eyes trailed over her and her cheeks dusted pink under his affections.