♡. 038

The next day sa house ni Chels ay nag-plan na lang kaming lahat na mag-picnic sa park na dito lang din sa loob ng village.

Cerene and Chelsea are preparing the foods that we're going to bring para sa picnic namin. I stayed on the guest room that Chels provided para sa 'kin while I'm staying here sa house niya.

I suddenly remember Farah. I took my phone from the side table para ma-message ko siya.

She's no longer using her social media accounts noong nakaraang araw lang pero bago pa siya mag deactivate ay in-inform na niya ako about sa new phone number niya which I instantly registered sa phone ko para in case lang na we both need to contact each other.

[MESSAGES]

Fuestebllo

+639*********

How are you na there sa Sweden? Are you eating well? Isusumbong talaga kita kay Frigus once na malaman ko na you're skipping meals and eating unhealthy foods.

Delivered

I sighed after sending the message and I suddenly thought of Audrey.

Kahit hindi niya sabihin ay alam kong nahihirapan siya and she wants to give justice about the death of her parents, but as much as I want this case to be solved gusto ko ring makasiguro na ligtas si Farah.

The culprit is still unknown. Gaya nga ng suspicions ay posibleng hindi lang isa o dalawa ang nasa likod ng krimen na nangyari.

Audrey's family are known as one of the elite families, just like me and the other girls in our squad. The medias and journalist who usually do interviews and write an articles about respected persons usually flocks to us kaya hindi na ako nagulat noong nalaman agad nila Chels ang nangyari sa amin ni Audrey, 'cause just like what I've said, reporters are dying to know about what's happening to a person who's from a elite family.

They're that obsessed to get an information about us even if they already crossed the line which will never be okay to me.

Do they even know what privacy mean?