♡. 115

I may look like a hypocrite for having a communication with Tristan Davis, but I have my own reason why I'm doing it.

I wasn't aware when I contacted Tristan Davis, but when I saw his photo, pierced on the bulletin board inside Idris' office in the HQ, I already had a plan on my mind.

The plan A was to confirm if he's one of the mastermind of this fucking misery since then and the fact that he's holding a grudge against the Primaveras since then, it's not impossible for him to do things like this.

I can still remember how our first personal meeting happened and what are the words that he told me that same day.

"You and the rest of Audrey Primaveras friends was just a collateral damage, Soleniana, but then, your Aunt showed up and told me that we should tag team to bring all the elite families down including you. That woman was cunning and ambitious, but I guess . . . mas malala ka sa kaniya. You're powerful and pretentious, no wonder, why your friends and my son didn't even suspect you as a villain."

At that moment, I realized how easy it is to fool the old Davis.

After that meeting and making him believe that I'm on his side . . . I came home smiling like an idiot.

It takes two to tango and I know that we're more than three steps ahead of those foolish people.