THA MEETING

JAYDA W

JAYDA W.

I was currently in my dads driveway because he told me he had some good news for me .

" yes da- girl bring yo ass in this house " I huffed getting out the car because he interrupted my head appointment .

I opened the door with my spare key to his house .

" Hey da whatchu gotta tell me " I said putting my purse down on the couch getting straight to tha point .

" we'll I know you haven't had a real mother figure in your life for a while since your mom left you . " he said shaking his head .

" mhmmmm daddy get to the point ion wanna hear about that dry pussy ass lady " I said mentally rolling my eyes .

" girl watch that shitty ass mouth of yours " he said chuckling to himself .

" so I'm guessing you got a you a lil lady or whateva " I said grabbing a apple juice from the fridge .

He nodded .

" okay so where she at " I asked sipping some of apple juice .

( apple juice is wayyy better than that pissy as orange juice )

" ARIANA COME HERE " my dad yelled .

ARIANA F .

I walked out the room to his daughter , she was honestly beautiful and I was glad to be a mom figure since her actual mom left her for drugs n quick money .

" hi nice to meet you jayda " I smiled flashing my pearly whites .

" hello nice to meet you too " she said smiling then biting her lip .

Her lips just made me wanna sit on her fa- actually that's weird lemme not .

" I've heard soo much stuff about you and I'm glad to be here with your father and you " I said trying to break the silence.

" yea I've haven't heard much about you but I'm willing to get to know you " she said sipping some more of her juice .

" alright seems like y'all will get along just fine but I'll be back I'm going to make a store run for ari she's cooking tn " her dad said with a grin walking out the house .

" umm so what's your full name ? " she asked out of curiosity.

" Ariana Fletcher " i told her playing with nails .

" how do you my dad ? And also what do you do for a living " she asked throwing herself on the couch .

" we'll me and your dad met on his business trip to Cancun and I'm instagram model and brand ambassador plus business owner " i said sitting next to her turning a movie on .

" Waitt so you've guys been talking for 8 months and didn't tell me ? But we both do tha same thing surprisingly " she said smiling .

" wow i didnt even know he had a daughter until a month ago and we set this whole thing up last week because I've been waiting to meet you " i said putting Halloween .

" you should follow me on instagram " she  said me handing her phone and I did as told .

JAYDA W.

I was already horny because I was supposed to be getting ms.PHAT ate up like it was her last day living , so my plan was to get in miss Ariana's pants tn I didn't think she'll be around for that long because usually my "mom" would find out thru the streets and run them off .

" let's play truth or dare " I said getting closer to her .

" um sure okay you can go first tho cs ion really kno what say " she said looking over at the movie for a split second .

" truth or dare " i asked her .

" hmm dare " she said falling right in my trap .

" I dare you to eat me out right here right now " i said boldly making her drop her mouth wide open .

" I can't do that i with your dad " she scooting back away from me .

" why can't you huh " i asked getting closer to her rubbing on her cat thru her shorts .

She let out a slight moan.

" mmmm jayda stop we can't do this I cant do this to your father " she said trying to move my hand .

" he don't gotta know " i said pulling crop top off sucking on her boobs .

" mmmm jayda nooo move " she said trying to move my head .

I pulled her pants off looking at her pretty cat , i started kissing her cat then laying my tongue on her clit .

" OMG DONT STOP " she yelled .