FUCK SAGE ILL ALWAYS BE BACK

ARIANA F

ARIANA F .

I currently woke up very horny for some reason but KING been on business trips almost every month and his game ain't too strong .

" a girls gotta do what she gotta do " i said pulling out my rose .

This fucking rose is my life this shit don't play .

" yes yes I'm cumming right THERE " I screamed moaning out loud .

KNOCK KNOCK

" w-w-ait I'm- hold up " i said squirting and cumming all over the bed and rose .

" ari it's jayda " she said knocking again .

" ohhh hold on " I said putting on my panties rushing to the door .

" what happened " i asked her peeking my head out the room door .

" you know where my dad is he sent his package to my house I was just tryna drop it off and see where he was " jayda said squinting her eyes like she suspected something.

" oh he's on a business trip for 4 days " i said giving her smile trying to close the door .

She pushed the door open and sat on the edge of the bed .

" listen I know we're not supposed to even be sneaking around or anything but your gonna respect me " I said shaking my head .

" girl who tf are you talking to " She asked getting up in her face .

" girl I'm talking to you you've been disrespectful for the longest after that little fling we had " i said pushing her back .

She swung on me and now we were full on fighting , we rolling on top of each other getting licks in until i got up and started fixing my hair .

" GET THA FUCK OUT " I screamed about to swing on her again .

She stopped me and bent me to over , maybe I've been need ACTUAL SEX .

She started eating me out from tha back .

BEEP BEEP

My alarm went off as I jumped up .

" not me having dreams about this girl wtf " I mumbling scratching my eyebrow .

As I was getting up out my bed my bestie India was calling me .

" wassup girl " I said walking to the bathroom to pee .

" girl is you peeing sounding like you frying fish " she said giggling ova the phone .

" girl stfu cause I just woke up but let's go to the beach GIRLL " I said wiping myself .

" yess bitch durk just brought me this off-white red bathing suit " she said sound mad exciting.

" ouu shit you finna be too fine don't play with ha but I'm finna get ready and I'll come get you a at 1 since it's 12:26 " I said turning the shower water on .

" okay boo ttyl and before you come get sum pineapples thoo " she said hanging up .

" this bitch here " i said shaking head .

2 hours later.....

" heyyyy bitch " she said getting into the car fixing her shorts .

" heyyy durk must not be here how short yo shorts isss " i said pulling off .

" girl no he went to take willow and skylar to get they nails done " she said turning up the radio .

" girlll how you gone walk back ina house with those on " I asked .

" girl Whatchu mean you finna most def give me sun on your sweats " she said looking at me crazy .

" Unt cause nobody told you to try and be a hot ass " I said pulling up the parking booth paying for parking .

" mmm fuck you " she said .

30 minutes later...

" purrr bitch fuck it uppp " India said smacking my ass as I was twerking on her .

Some how we ended up on someone yacht and we was off tha Casamigos .

" mhm right there " I said grinding on her vibing to the music .

" come here " she said getting the Hennessy .

She downed the henny down my throat.

" mmm " I said feeling the burning sensation down my throat.

She kissed me and I kissed her back surprisingly I swear dawggg it was the casamigos .