Taking Care Of My Baby Teammates

speech
"talking"
'thinking'
/letter/
<messages>
*doing something*
-whisper-
flashback
~sound effect~
^timeskip^
POV

_________________________________________________

Shirabu's POV

I was on my way to the gym. When I arrived, I was expecting to hear tendou's voice when I opened the door. But... There is none. I got confused. Then I went inside just to find all of teammates turned into babies. I stared at them with slightly wide eyes. They turned to look at me. We stared at each other.

Suddenly goshiki crawl towards me. He stared at me before putting his hand up making grabby hands. I hesitantly pick him up. Then goshiki did something unexpected. He kissed my cheek. I stood there shocked by his sudden move. 'Goshiki kissed me' then I felt my face getting warm.

'Wait?! WHY THE HELL AM I BLUSHING?! AGHHH!! CALM DOWN YOU STUPID FACE!' I took a few breaths and calmed down. I looked at goshiki who is smiling happily like he accomplished something (yes he did which is kissing shirabu's cheek). Then the others started coming towards me. I looked at them making grabby hands just like goshiki. I started to panic a bit before getting an idea. I put down goshiki and said "Wait here. I'm gonna take some futons and blankets from the storage."

Third Person's POV

He went to the storage and started searching for some futons and blankets. After awhile, he found it and went back to his-now baby-teammates. When he was going out the storage, he got startled by the babies outside the storage room. A small tick mark appeared on his forehead "I told you guys to wait there didn't I?". The babies just stared at him making him a bit irritated for the lack of answer. He sighed "Here. I'll put the futon down and you can get on it, okay?".

The babies just continued staring at him. He sighed in frustration then said "Look I-" "Why are you guys not pract-"

Coach Washijou's POV

I was going to the gym but when I arrived, I didn't hear any ball being hit or the squeeking shoes. I got confused. I went in and see all of them infront of the storage room. "Look I-" "Why are you guys not pract-" I asked just to stop myself after seeing all my players turned to babies (-shirabu). "Wha- what- how-why are they babies?" I asked. "I don't know. I arrived at the gym not long ago. I stood outside wondering why there is no sound of volleyball being hit or the squeeking shoes. And then I came in and they're already babies." Shirabu answered.

I sighed "Guess I'm cancelling today's practice. Do you know how did they turn into babies? Or when will they turn back to their age?" I said and asked. " No. If I know how they turn into babies or when they will turn back, I would have tell you." Shirabu exclaimed with blank face. I sighed again "Then who will take care of them? I don't know how to handle kids." I said before contiuing "Can you be the one to take care of them? I can tell your teachers why you're absent."

Shirabu seemed to be deciding in his mind before he stared at me then sighed "Fine. I guess I'll take care of them." He grumbled while rolling his eyes. I smiled a little knowing full well he cares for his teammates dearly but too stubborn to admit it. "Just say you care about them dearly. No need to hide it." I said while grinning. Shirabu turned red a little as he furrowed his eyebrows and started stuttering "I-I don't care for them! W-why would I care for them?" "Stop being a tsundere and just admit it." "I'm not a tsundere!" "Then admit it that you care for them!" "No! I don't care for them!"

Third Person's POV

After he said that they heard someone sniffling out of nowhere. They turned their head towards the sound only to find tendou tearing up as if he understand what shirabu had said. Then the other babies started tearing up aswell making both of them into panic state. "See?! Even they understand what you said! Just admit it already!" "I-i-". The babies started crying harder making shirabu wince in pain. "I-i-ughh fine! I-i do care for you all okay!" He stuttered as he started to get flustered. Coach washijou laughed a bit as the babies started to stop crying.