Shirabu's Birthday Special

speech
"talking"
'thinking'
/letter/
<messages>
*doing something*
-whisper-
flashback
~sound effect~
^timeskip^
Pov

_________________________________________________

Third Person's POV

Shirabu woke up from his slumber. He remembered today is his birthday but he didn't care. Because he rarely want his birthday to be celebrated. Usually his birthday got celebrated because he was forced by his parents. And today is no different. He didn't want to celebrate his birthday. So he got up from his bed and went to the shower. After he got out of the shower, he put on his uniform. And with that he's ready for school.

He went downstairs to see his father reading a newspaper on the coffee table and his mother cooking breakfast for the three of them. He greeted them "Good morning father, mother." Both his parents look at him and smiled. "Good morning Kenjirou and happy birthday sweetie!" "Good morning to you too Kenjirou and happy birthday." "Thank you father, mother." "Do you want you-" his mom started but got cut off. "Nope. Absolutely not. I don't want my birthday to be celebrated. Last time was a mess." Shirabu cut her off.

Shirabu's POV

After I'm done putting my uniform and comb my hair, I went downstairs. I greeted my parents. And then mother said "Do you want you-" but I cut her off "Nope. Absolutely not. I don't want my birthday to be celebrated. Last time was a mess." My parents chuckled. "Atleast let me make a cake and celebrate it with just the cake, okay?" Mother said. "...fine! But just the cake!" "Alright! Anyways, here is your breakfast!" "Thanks mother." "No problem sweetie!"

After I ate my breakfast, I wear my shoes and open the door to go to school. Of course not before I greet my parents goodbye. "Mother, father, I'm going now." "Goodbye sweetie." My parents said. "Be careful on the road Kenjirou!" Mom added. "I will! Bye!" And with that I'm on my way to school.

Akari's POV (You know what. I'll name his mother Akari and his father Haru)

Today is Kenjirou's birthday. And of course like the past years, I wanna celebrate it. But the thing is, he hates parties and doesn't want his birthday to be celebrated. And because last time it was celebrated, it was all a mess. And of course today is just like the same day. This morning I tried to ask him if he wanted his birthday to be celebrated or not. And his answer was as always, no.

But today, I'm gonna go against him. I already tell his team about his birthday and we already plan his birthday party which will be in the gym. We will celebrate it after they're done with practice. I wanna tell you readers the plan but you guys will have to read it all the way through😋 (A/N: HEY!! NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!😡😤) ..Ahaha😌. Anyways! After the party is done, they will confess to him! AHHHH! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE CONFESSION! Let's just hope he won't reject them.

Tendou's POV

Today is Shiraboob's birthday. His mother told us yesterday and she said that we should confess to him after the party. I hope he won't reject us. We all like him the first time we see him when he got to the gym. While goshiki likes him when he sees shirabu the first time he sees him. Well I guess you can say it was love at first sight. And I'm glad I go to Shiratorizawa. I get to meet my fellow third years, goshiki, taichi, and don't forget the copper bangs kid name shirabu😊. Talking about him, I saw him at the front gate. "Guys! He's at the front gate! Let's start the plan!" Let the plan start. Hope it will be a success.

Third Person's POV

After tendou said that, the rest of the team look at the front gate and see the boy they are simping for coming from the front gate. "Guess the plan starts now." Said semi. The rest nod their heads. They started talking to each other to start the plan. Then they see shirabu coming towards them. They started to sweat.