(TMoM) Houses

Jiara, or Jia for short, was thrilled to finally go to Hogwarts that year, she considered it her birthday gift to get on the Hogwarts express the first day with her brother, Taehyung. They were both thrilled to see which house they would be sorted into, and most importantly, make friends. But that was five years ago, Jia was sorted into Slytherin while Taehyung went to Hufflepuff. It was their 5th year in Hogwarts, Taehyung had disappeared in the Express to search for Jungkook and Hoseok, or J-Hope as most students called him, while Jia was in the same compartment as Yoongi and Jimin. The three of them, being the Slytherins had the brilliant idea to go disturb the younger years. On the way, they found Lisa, Jisoo, and Rosé in one of the compartments and stopped to greet them. Seokjin and Namjoon were not as thrilled when they found you three doing your yearly tradition since 3rd year. The rest of the ride was smooth though, the seven of them crowded into one of the compartments while you joined your group in another.

~

Hello, it's me. Cheesy title, I know but I didn't know what to call the story. If you're reading this, thank you! I really appreciate it!

Houses

Gryffindor: Lisa (5th year), Jungkook (5th year)

Hufflepuff: Taehyung (5th year), Hoseok (6th year), Rosé (6th year)

Ravenclaw: Namjoon (6th year), Seokjin (7th year), Jisoo (7th year)

Slytherin: Jiara (5th year), Jimin (5th year), Yoongi (7th year)