Exoskeleton vs Grandma

P.O.V-Annabelle
I opened my eyes, blinking as the ceiling of the lab came into veiw, sitting up I looked at my surroundings. I was alone but if I listened closely I could hear people moving around upstairs. I slid off the cyber desk, groaning as pain stabbed me in the abdomen, lifting my shirt I looked at my bandaged stomach. I mentally cursed the Fallen to hell. If it had been a wound made from a normal weapon I would have healed right away but it wasn't. I lowered my shirt noticing the IV in my arm, taking it out I walked over to the fridge where I had seen Mr. Davenport take blood bags. Opening it I took one before heading for the elevator, grabbing a straw as I went past Mr.Davenport's desk.
I hope it's clean.
I pressed the button and the doors closed, stabbing the straw into the blood bag I took a sip, moaning as I swollowed. It was Chase's blood. Everyone had a different taste but Chase's as best as I can describe it tastes like caramel or chocolate ice cream on a hot summer day.
The doors dinged and opened, stepping out I looked at what everyone was doing. Adam was lifting Leo up and down, well Leo counted, like a weight. Leah was watching Adam with adoration. The last time she was like that was when she had fallen in love with a guy in 1703. His name was Logan and he had been the Captian of a pirate ship. Tasha was on the phone and from the sound of it, it was her mother. Chase and Bree were playing catch, with a hackie sack. Mr. Davenport had a weird contraption strapped to his head. He said something about Singapore. I walked over to Tasha, leaning against the counter, drinking the blood. She looked at me scrunching up her nose.
"But not today. Why?...Because Donald's not feeling well." She said. Mr. Davenport stopped doing whatever it was he was doing to look at Tasha in confusion.
"Oh! Look I gatta go. He just threw up in my purse. Love you, bye." She said, hanging up her phone.
"We're gonna have to have your mother over eventually." Mr. Davenport says.
"No we don't. Look my mom doesn't just visit. She has inspections. If she spots anything weird, she will use it as an excuse for her to move in." Tasha said right before Bree came super speeding over to catch the hackie sack, that Chase had thrown. She must have heard what they were talking about because she said, "Nothing weird here." Before speeding away.
"Yes nothing at all." I said, flashing my fangs before taking another drink of blood.
Tasha glared at me.
"Honey, when you mother visits, I will shower her with love, I will make her feel welcome, and I will everything humanly possible to..." Mr. Davenport was saying when the door bell cut him off.
"It's my mother." Tasha said.
"Yeah, I'll be in the lab." Mr. Davenport said before bolting out of the kitchen. Vigliacco.
"Quick! Turn invisible!" Tasha shouted, panicking. I did as she asked but Adam, Bree, Chase and Leah looked at her confused.
"Oh, come on! You have every other freaky ability. Just run and hide!" She said.
Everyone ducked behind the kitchen counter, groaning I turned visible and crouched down between Chase and Leah.
"You okay?" Chase mouthed. I nodded, placing the drained blood bag on the floor.
"Let's go." Chase whispered, heading for the hallway.
"Who are they?" A voice called causing us to jump and spin around.
"Who are you?" The others asked well I cursed under my breath in Italian.
"That's the staff! You know, big house." Tasha laughed as we glared at her.
"Staff? Oh, Tasha. Still so lazy." The old woman said rather harshly.
"And you are still so...my mother." Tasha said.
"So what do you do?" Tasha's mother asked Adam. This was not going to end well.
"Well...I collect rocks. I lift heavy things. I chase bugs." He started to say but was quickly interupted by Tasha.
"Adam is our cheif!" Tasha said quickly.
"Oh, right. Normally I wear a puffy hat and yell things in Italian. Bonjour!" Adam said making me glare at him and everyone else laugh nervously.
"Sei un idiota." I muttered. Everyone chuckled nevously.
"What a wonderful sense of humour." Tasha said, glaring at Adam, making the others stop laughing.
"And who is she?" Grandma Dooley asked pointing at Bree.
"Bree is my personal trainer." Tasha said.
"Oh, and what does a personal trainer do?" Grandma Dooley asked.
"It's...personal?" Bree said but it sounded more like a question.
"And Chase...Chase is Leo's nanny. Man-nanny. Manny!" Tasha said. Chase and Leo looked at Tasha shocked.
"Aren't you a little young to be a manny?" Grandma Dooley asked.
"Uh...aren't you a little to young to be a grandma?" Chase countered.
Grandma Dooley looked at him before saying, "Oh, I like him."
She then turned to me. "And you are? Let me guess the maid?"
"Grandma don't be absurd," I let out a sign of releif. "Annabelle is my girlfriend." Leo said, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Leah is the maid."
"Ti ucciderò." I said, glaring at him. As were Leah and Chase.
"What did...?" Grandma Dooley started to say but was interupted by Tasha, "How about a tour?"
***
Bree and I were watching Adam try to cook, he had different ingredients around him on the counter. My phone beeped, indicating that I had a text.
(A/N Italics is Annabelle. Bold is Nick.)
How are you feeling?
Fine, just a bit sore and hungry.
Do they not have any blood. And if not, you could feed from them. They can be your personal blood bags.
Shut the hell up before I G.O leap over there and make you.
"So what is the master cheif preparing any way?" Grandma Dooley asked as I looked up. Seems like she and Tasha came into the kitchen well I was busy with my phone.
Tasha walked over to the kitchen counter, flipping through a cook book before ripping out a page and walking over to Adam.
"He is making spaghetti!" Tasha said, handing him the page, " I love the way you always read the directions exactly as writen." Tasha said.
Bree made her way over to Grandma Dooley just as the door bell rang.
"I wonder who that could be?" Tasha said, making her way to the door.
"Nick? What do you want?" She asked, venomously.
"Always a pleasure, Mrs. Davenport." He smirked coming inside.
"What do you want?" I glared at him.
"You said you were hungry. Let's go grab a bite." He smirked.
"Very well let's go." I said, taking my jacket.
"But I'm making dinner." Adam pouted.
"I'll try some when I get back. Va bene?"
"Bene." Was Adam's replay.
"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Leah shouted as I closed the door.