Changes.

Okay guys me and my sister have gone over a few changes that need to be made to this book.

Please share your opinions about changes as well we love to hear from you.

1) Y/N

Y/Ns is going through some changes. Don't worry he'll still be Percys Nephew and will have his epithet be luck, but It won't be so OP. I also felt that Y/N didn't really have a set personality so were going to create a distinct personality for him. I also found his entire love thing to be pointless for now since he'd probably be so focused on becoming a Police officer I might make him not want to pursue anyone at the moment. Then theres his age...I'm thinking that he was a bit too perfect and wanted to change him to 17 or 18. 

If your wondering...Yes there will possibly be romance, but its undecided who for now.

Also his backstory is going through some change as I felt that his "angst" came off as "wangst" .

His design is going to change a bit as well. My sister told me that characters in Epithet erased usually have clever designs that match their epithet( Arnolds hair looks like a barcode), so I'm thinking about making him more cat like(NOT A FURRY as in black cat bad luck and white cat for good luck). 

I hope that your okay with these changes and if you want you can recommend anything that could help with the story. 

Also don't worry the Two OCs submitted will be in the story, they might be in like some gang...or something...

So all in all, Rewrite is going to happen.