Chapter Eight (Sakura's POV)

Warning! This chapter contains sexually explicit content!

************************************************************************************

"You're kidding?" I try to hide my uncontrollable laughter, but I'm doubled over on the floor as I stare into the open bathroom mirror cabinet. Toya's eyes narrow as he gives me an extremely annoyed look.

"Yeah," He says, unfazed as he gets the trash can and starts throwing away all of the boxes of black hair dye.

"You're really telling me you didn't come out as an emo boy, and you're just a poser?" I laugh, wiping the tears from my eyes. He takes a long look at the last box before tossing it.

"I spent so long trying to erase who I was. But now, I'm going to reclaim that as my own. We're going to change the Todoroki name for the better," He says as I compose myself.

"What, so you're going all natural?" I smile, only for him to pull open a drawer with a bottle of hair color remover shampoo in it.

"It's about time after nine fucking years. Also, it'll be a relief to not have to avoid Kirishima in the Walmart hair dye section," He kisses my forehead before reaching behind the glass shower door and flicking the water on. Steam starts to fill up the bathroom, and he turns back to face me. My heart beats hard in my chest as he invades my personal space to reach behind me and close the door.

"You wanna help me?" He whispers seductively into my ear, sending a shiver up my spine.

"It would be nice to have some fun in case we die," I tease, biting my bottom lip.

"Just try not to be louder than the water; don't want us traumatizing little Shoto any more than he already is now do we?" He growls in my ear, his voice filled with lust. "Did Toga's healing salve fix you up? Or can I still not be rough with you?" He mutters to himself as he carefully unwraps the tourniquet from my shoulder... and I stare at it in shock. My shoulder is fully healed.

"How?" I begin.

"That stuff that Toga stole from UA's nurse's office is something else," Toya smiles before kissing my shoulder. "Now, turn around, Firebrand. Let's see those pretty wings."

I roll my eyes and crack my neck, concentrating on my once-broken wings. They burst out of the cutout in my back in an appropriate proportion to my current size, and Toya grabs the end of each and pulls it out to examine it. The rips have completely sealed, leaving thin scars where I was wounded. He spins me around and traces the space in between them with his fingertips; the giant slashes from Ryuko's claws seem to have sealed as well. I call my wings back into my body and turn back around.

"Seems that you're in perfect shape, Firebrand," Toya murmurs as he gently grabs the edge of my chin. "Now... shall we?" A devious smile creeps across his lips as his hand moves ever so slowly from my chin to the top zipper at my neck, resting on my collarbone. I look up at him to see his half-lidded eyes looking me up and down as he pulls the zipper until my bodysuit falls to the floor. He pushes me up against the door, and our lips lock passionately. He reaches around me to unhook my bra as he slips his tongue into my mouth, and my hands shoot down to unbuckle his belt. The steam surrounds us in a comforting mist as my bra and his belt get thrown to the floor. We both kick off our shoes and socks as he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me against him. My tongue dances with his as I feel him pulling at my lace panties. As soon as those hit the floor, I am the only one naked in the bathroom. He plays with my tongue with his piercing as his hands run up and down my body, feeling every inch of me.

"This is payback, bitch," I sneer under my breath as I suddenly use my draconic strength, grabbing the front of his shirt and ripping it down the middle, tossing the two pieces to the ground. Toya breaks the kiss with a confused expression and blinks at me as if to process what happened, but he soon shrugs and goes back to tasting my lips. He cups the side of my face in one hand and brings the other down to grab my ass. Toya slowly begins to force us toward the shower, bringing his hands to hurriedly take his pants and underwear off, kissing me the entire time. Our clothes are sprawled haphazardly all over the bathroom floor, but neither of us care. He breaks the kiss and opens the shower door wide with one hand while he grabs the hair color remover with the other. The steam pours out like fog.