Chapter 2

Kurogiri stared at me in disbelief as I try to wiggle my way out of a portal I created. The older warper grabbed my torso and pulled me out and the portal closed with a soft pop. "What did I tell you about warping in the bar?" I frown and bow in apology. "Look, warping is a difficult quirk to learn. Let alone master. So no making portals outside of training, understood?"

Just then the main villains walked in, "Kuro-chan~!" Arms wrapped around my body, Toga... She can be sweet, but she was also really unsettling. Twice chuckled, "Awww, what a cute display! Gross, what an eyesore!" I don't understand his mood changes but he's funny, so I don't mind it all too much. 

"Toga get off of that thing, it isn't a toy!" I inwardly groan, Shigaraki. He always sees me as a thing, completely loathing my existence. Toga plopped down on a stool followed by Twice, and while nobody was looking I swiftly flipped off Shigaraki. Dabi walked in at the same time and smirked, congratulating me discreetly. As much as Kurogiri tried to shield me from profanity, staying in a villain lair for two weeks makes that impossible. Especially when he's not there.

"THE LITTLE THING JUST FLIPPED ME OFF!" Shigaraki glared at me while I innocently swept, looking up at him in confusion. Kurogiri frowned, "Shagaraki, Kuro doesn't know about those things. Sit down, please." Toga giggled, "Aww~ Is Shiggy jealous?" Dabi huffed in amusement while Twice cackled, "That's the funniest shit I've ever heard! No it isn't!" Kurogiri glared at Twice, realizing his mistake, Twice swiftly apologized and then turned to me, "Don't say that." 

SHIT! No no no, fuck, keep your eyes open, dammit!

I blink at him and without thinking blurted out, "Shit?" If looks could kill, Twice would've been brutally murdered and buried in a ditch after getting run over by a truck three times. "Heh, hey, Kurogiri... dude... I swear I didn't mean for mini you to say that, really!" 

"No drinks other than water for you for the next five months." Twice deflated, "Aww, man... Fuck..." Kurogiri smacked him and then glanced over at me. 

FUCK OFF, DEKU!! WE AREN'T FRIENDS, AND WE NEVER WILL BE!!

Red eyes. Mindlessly sweeping, I hazily let a single word drift out, "Fuck." A loud slap echoed throughout the bar as I lazily swept about. Red eyes. I glance down and stare at my shoes. Shigaraki was really mad when he found out I snatched up his old red shoes from his old closet a week ago. Red feels familiar.

Shigaraki groans, "Still doesn't change the fact it flipped me off!" Without thinking I put the broom away and flipped him off again, using both hands. "Kuro, no!" I forgot everyone was there. Kurogiri disapprovingly lectured me and Twice for the next hour.

I get up, trying to ignore the way my leg screams at me to lay back down. Shigaraki smirks, "Hah, for a nomu it's really weak." I warp out of the way as he reaches out to grab me. I wish I didn't have to train in fighting with the one person who's actively trying to kill me. 

"NO FAIR!! Come out and FIGHT you COWARD!" I stay hidden behind a pillar, analyzing my surroundings to figure out a way to beat him. I'm good at long-range attacks, not close range. I warp any debris around to my side, piling them up. "This isn't fighting, it's hide and seek! Not FAIR!!" I carefully make a portal above a whining Shigaraki and dump all of the debris through the portal and onto him.

His hands stretch out above him and destroy junk as it touches his hands, but it was still hurting him. I teleported behind him, feet first, and kick him down. Kurogiri warps in front of us and claps, "Good job, Kuro. You did well and won this time." My first win!

Shigaraki starts pounding the ground, grasping at his throat and face with his nails while shouting in frustration at his first loss against me. "STUPID NOMU!!"

STUPID NERD!!

Red eyes. I plop down and finally let myself rest. Red eyes... Interesting. 

I'm so sorry, Izuku!

Round, apologetic green eyes. That one's new. Red eyes. Green eyes. Red like my shoes, green like me. "-uro. Kuro. Kuro." I look up in surprise, "You've been staring at your feet for a while. Let's go, you can eat lunch inside." Shigaraki had already left. I get up and follow my teacher out of the training room to join the others at the bar. 

Toga squealed as I sat down, "Kuro-chan, did you hear? We'll get a chance to kill All Might!" Dread settles into my heart. I learned about heroes, and a certain joy for them had surfaced. Especially for All Might. 

How could I not? His quirk was amazing! And he really did care about the countless lives he risked his for. Toga continued, "We'll be attacking at the USJ! Isn't that great?" Yes, great. Dabi snorted, "Aren't we supposed to get some kid to join us? The blonde one, Bakugo?" 

The name rings a bell in my head and the dread worsens.