Chapter 4

Kacchan drags me over to the other kids in his class and shouts at anyone who even looks at me, he kinda seems like an overbearing brother. "Deku, do you...remember everything?" I shake my head awkwardly, "Only some things. Sorry." 

Green eyes, gentle and nurturing...

"Mom... I want to see..." Tears well up in my eyes as emotions overwhelm me, "I-I want my mom!" Kacchan pats me and his red friend smiles gently, "Look, man, I'm sure Bakugo would be happy to, okay?" Kacchan nods in agreement. Students stare at me and murmur, "Hey, doesn't he look like that other villain? Bakugo, how do you know-" 

"Oh, SHUT UP! He's not a bad guy, losers!" I sniffle, "When can I see her?" Kacchan grumbles, "Ugh, tomorrow. Fine?" I nod, but how can we possibly see her tomorrow? Everyone must think I'm a villain. There's no way they'd let me out of their sight...

"And if anyone stands in our way, I'll blast them to the fucking moon!" I gulp nervously and chuckle nervously, "Or we could take one of my portals..?" The redhead nods, "Yeah, Bakubro, no need to murder people. Name's Kirishima, by the way!" "No one asked, Shitty hair!" 

Green, straight hair comes into view. A soft voice and teary eyes. "I'm so sorry, Izuku!"

Home. I want to go home and see her. 

A portal opens and I drop into it, "DEKU!" Kacchan lurches forward and falls in with me. I blink and look around a cozy living room. Kacchan stares in shock behind me, "Uh- Hey, Auntie, uhm..." I turn around and sigh in relief, it's her. 

Her green eyes are tired and hopeful, "Izuku..?" Tears well up and a wobbly smile takes shape as the sweet woman wraps me into a hug and sobs. "Mom? I'm sorry, I would've come sooner-" She interrupts me, "Izuku, you can be a hero! You- I don't know how, but you have  quirk, I should've told you this a long time ago." 

Kacchan gets trapped in the hug and the three of us stay that way, together...

Like family...