Unexpected Love

( your now eight and a half months pregnant )

It's the middle of the afternoon and Tom was messing with Maddi. Tom spined with Maddi in his arms and gave her a kiss. Your sitting on the sofa and watching how much fun they are having.

You: baby

( Tom looks at you )

Tom: yes princess

You: I'm craving cookies can you please go to the Market and get some for me

Tom: ofcourse darling

You: Maddi and Max do you want to go with dad to the Market?

( Maddi holds Tom's hand )

Max: alright I'll come

Max lifts Maddi up since he is going to put her in her carseat

Max lifts Maddi up since he is going to put her in her carseat. They all get in the car and get there seat belts on. Tom drove off to the shops and Max put Maddi in the shopping cart. They went around and bought cookies and ice cream. They go to self checkout and buy everything. They all get in the car and go home. Max carried Maddi in the house and sets her down infront of the door.

Tom comes with the groceries and opens the door. Your sitting on the sofa crying while watching a sad movie. Maddi ran over to you and layed her head on your lap once she got onto the couch. Tom brought the cookies over to you and noticed you were crying.

Tom: awe baby are you ok? Are you watching a sad movie princess

You: yes to both

Tom gives you a cookie and sits next to you and raps both of his arms around you. He places a kiss on your forehead as he lays next to you to cuddle. Maddi left to play with Max so Tom lays his head on your lap.

( after a few minutes Tom sat up )

Tom: are you feeling better lovely

You: yeah

Tom: ok that's good

Tom: ok that's good

( You have your head on Tom's chest and To plays with your hair )

You finnish the movie and your cookie. You both sit up and go to the kitchen to make dinner. You make a bowl of spaghetti for the kids and Tom as you have a bowl of salad. After dinner you let the kids play for a little while and then put them to bed. Then you and Tom go to bed.

( you both go to bed and give each other a kiss )

You both go to be with Tom's arms wrapped around you

You both go to be with Tom's arms wrapped around you. You feel how comfortable you are with him. You have your face in Tom's chest. Tom talks to you for a minute and his soft voice helps you go to sleep. Soon after you fell asleep he had fallen asleep as well.