2. Goofing around

Everyday, week by week i'm going to school. It's not bad, acually it's really nice. We read a little, we Play, eat something and now we're starting to learn some spells. Eda already knows a few spells, Lily too, so they got new yellow uniforms. Now they have some lessons with us, but when it's Play time they go to potion classes. I Hope I won't be in potion track, it's really boring from what i heard.

Other children just like me, still have gray sleves, and mostly we know only light spell. But that's becouse Bumpy doesn't want to make us feel bad, or as he says: "You can be here 9 more semesters, so, I don't want to put too much preshure on you, we have a lot of time."

But he was really Proud of Lilith and Eda when they started doing progress. I wish I could do more spells... Maybe if i'm gonna focus more...

Today we finish the alfabet and numbers. And Mr Bumpi will focus with us on choosing a coven and learning spells. I'm worried and exited.

- Good morning children, I see everyone is healthy after yesterdays rain.- Teacher smiled at us and sat close to us.- Now, who wants to start todays session of training spells?- Teacher asked when Frewin tucked himself for a nap on his shoulders.

- Oh! Me! Can I?- Said Lilith like evryday when I tried to raise my hand. I wish she didn't, we know she's smart anyway. I put my head down and started playing with the carped.

- Heh Lilith you don't have to start, you already have coven classes, let other ones try.- Teacher smiled gently and looked around. - Maybe you can try today Darius? Don't be shy, we all start from nothing.

- um... Okay..- I got up and sat closer to teacher.- I... Wanted to try a.. an... - I thouth for a second, I want to make abomonation, but it's really hard... But maybe i could... Gah stupid hair in my eyes again.- Fire spell... So I can Burn it all.- I said and shook my head.

-Hm... Wouldn't it be easier to hold in a ponytail buddy?- He smiled and touched my hair. I hate when somone touches it. It hurts... Besides, they don't desirve to be touches. I moved away from the teacher mad and tried to do something with my hair on my own.

- No. I want a fire spell..

- Alright, let's try to focus.- Teacher took my hand and assisted me with the spell, but I made next circle on my own!

Teacher guided me thro the spell, and made sure that Noone would get hurt, just like everyday. Little flame apearded and sparcled on the floor. I made a fire spell almost on my own!

- See? It wasn't do hard was it?- Mr Bumpi smiled.- You have a really strong power in Your body, but the body is still a little bit too small to show all power.- He lectured me, and tickled a little before he went to assist other kids.

I looked for a moment, what spells was everyone doing... But i got really bored, so I sat on the stage. I played with my hair a little, tried to make a spell again, unsuccessfully and looked around the Classroom. Most of kids also strugled with spells, especialy Alador, he couldn't concentrate enouth on anything.

When I was thinking, somone grabed my hair from the back and pulled in their way. I sceamed becouse it hurt! And short after they left me, I looked who was it? Odalia! I hate her!

- Why did you do that?!- I got up and crossed my arms.

- You always complayn about Your hair! I wanted to help you. My father showed me how to make hair.- She claimed and gave me a mirror.

She tided my hair in a woncy bun, it wasn't Perfect, but for a long time I could see my beautyfull eyes, and I had full vision. It was imposible to stop looking, I look incredible!

For the next few minutes i was just admiring my face, i felt pretty and it made me happy. Unfortunatly it was time for lunch, so i got up, and went with my Class to cafeteria.