3. New Class

Today might be a special day, just like Mr Bump said, I will try to get to abomination track. I'm gonna do it and i will sucsead!

- Mum, can you ride me down to an entry egzam?- I asked when my mother brushed my hair this morning.

- Darius, You are better than those covens. Back in my day we learned magic however we wanted in the house! School should be only for reading, especialy when i saw some history books. Such a disapointment...- She started her rant angryly and sighed.

-Mum... I told you, you couldn't be with everything that happend in history, it probobly is true... Besides, i just want to get to a higher grade, not get that... Drawing on my hand.

- Good, I Heard those could couse a lot of harm! It's too dangerous to get coven initial. I'll think about that exam, but first i should have a talk with your Teacher.- She said defited and pulled a knot.- Another one? Darius what in Titans name are you doing with your head?!

- I didn't do anything... I promise.

Mother finished taking care of my hair with a brush and opened a small jar. She starter aplying some strange cream on my head.

- Your aunt said this thing might help Your head, i don't know id theres any true, but ingridence are not too harmfull.- She finished leaving a blue-ish gew covering my head. - Now, go on a Staff, we're going.

I quickly run to my mums Staff and hoped on it, I like her Staff, he's a really pretty duck with a Bell.

- Good Morning Willowell.- Palisman gretted me happily ringing his Bell.

- Alright you two, we're going.- Said mum sitting behind me and made us fly up in the air. I wish I could fly on my own, it would be so fun!- Darius, tell me... Do you like Your Scholl?

-Um... Yea, I like my class.- I started, unsure of why she's asking me this.- I have a lot of fun with my friends... Eda is really funny and Alador is nice... Strange, but nice. Oh! And Odalia is really helpfull, even if she likes to be the head of the group.

- Well, i'm glad you like it there.- She sad while landing on school grounds. She helped me to get on the grass and i took my backpack.- Do Your best on the egzam, and be nice to Your friends. They might be with you a lot longer than you think.- She smiled and took off.

I Walked to the main door and imidetly started going to the theater Class, Eda told us the entry egzams are taking place there. I know exactly what i want to do, what im good at! But first i need to show them my spells.

I know a few spells, mum showed me light spell so i can sleep on my own, like a big boy and not be scared! And i learned from Mr Bump how to play with abominations. I'm sure that's enouth... I can also try that spell Edalyn used to scare older students from lunch table, how did it go..?

I acidentaly walked on someone who was also waiting for their turn.

- Oh, sorry, it's my bad.- I Said and grabed his googles from the floor.- Alador? Your doing the egzam too?

-Why yes,- He Said and hugged his glasses tightly.- A lot of kids are going today...

I looked behind his back, and there was, almost everyone from our year. Greate, it's going to take ages!

- You... Look difrent today.- Alador Said and grabed one of my locks.- They are not as frizzy as always... But they all go back. And what is this blue stuff?- Bushy hair boy put on his big goggles and looked at them, his eyes are a lot bigger in them.

- Ugh... My mother Said it would help... Does it look okay?

- I think so...- He started playing with a little ball of slyme and looked down.