Chapter 11

Brazen is lead back to the cell but no one is in there, he turns to the guard who seems to be less rough with him today, "where is everyone?"
The Guard looks at him strangely, "you all have daily tasks to do every week don't ya? They'll be back soon"
Hes gently pushed into the cell and he hears the automatic lock bolt shut, "You'll be staying in here to heal for the next few days, I'm sure the Royals will bring stuff back for you," seeing Brazens look he continues, "they've already been notified of your condition, Archie is coming in a few minutes, per his request."
Brazen nods in acknowledgement before he sits in his corner of the cell thinking

How could I be so stupid. Damn doc. He just had to go after Archie. Why him? Lucifer and Heidi won't let him live. Hell I don't want to let him live. Why is this bothering me so much? Is this my fault? Did I cause this? How am I going to tell the others? For fuck sake this is ridiculous.

The gate unlocks to let Archie in and locks behind him, "Braze! You're okay!"
The little bundle of energy jumps on Brazen and hugs him tightly, "Don't scare us like that again!"
Brazen wraps his arms around the tiny male on his lap, "No promises love."
Archie frowns but snuggles into the warmth beneath him and slowly falls asleep with happy tears streaming down his face.
Brazen gets comfortable and slowly falls asleep too, the thoughts of his discovery not leaving his mind - his firey wrath flowing through his veins, setting them alight.

Lucifer was once again chilling on the benches in the yard, hed done the bins he needed too and wasnt allowed back like planned, he just wants to get back to their cell but no, no bloody guard would let him go. He's a Royal it's absurd.

While lucifer was contemplating life, Heidi was internally cussing out the world. He had a Border collie x Paocket bully cross named Marine on top of him, his jaws locked around Heidi's arm and he shook his whole body. Trying to do as much damage as possible. Marine isn't an ordinary police dog, usually they jump someone and hold them, not try to injure - this dog was an attack dog. Trained to hunt and injure any prisoner that dared escape or go for the guards. Heidi hated the mutt, it wasn't the dogs fault - he doesn't understand and is just doing his job. But the officer held a grudge against Heidi and dropped the leash, refusing to recall Marine. As Heidie felt his arm slowly breaking the officer finally called off the dog, Heidi let put a sigh of relief as he was dismissed without any broken bones and headed off to the court yard to find Lucifer.

Jaxon was placing laundry in washing machines, putting other loads in the dryers. Then he had to look at the names on the uniforms to put them in the correct piles so other inmates can come and take their clothes back to their cells. He had a few inmates try and get him to smuggle drugs or other contraband into the prison but he firmly shut them down.
Ain't no way I'm doing that shit now.

Leon was actually enjoying window cleaning, it was peaceful and no one bothered him. He just missed the others and wondered how they were all doing...
No doubt Heidi will be ranting about the dogs again... did he say it was Marines turn this time ??

Well Brazen and Archie were having a nice nap until a woman showed up outside the door,
"Hey boys!? Get up a minute would ya?"
Brazen glared at the tall woman, she was in a more stylish version of the prison uniform,
"Now who the fuck are you?"

A few minutes earlier, Reaper was having a nice stroll in the yard. She saw lucifer and Heidi and went over to her old friends, "Hey boys! It's been a while my loves."
Heidi looked at that large Cheshire grin on her face and groaned, "noooo! Stay away, Miss Satan. You were not missed in the slightest."
"Ouch Babe, your words just made a whole in my cold little heart."
Lucifer just stared at the pair of idiotic sods infront of him.