Hot in Herre

thriller era. (24)
authors note: this certain imagine is not worded amazingly. but i swear the others are lmao.

"Michael, what happened to the AC?" I asked as I walked into his extremely hot house. He sat legs wide open- manspreading- with only his colorful boxers on, a white wife beater and a fan in hand even in this hell hot weather, he had a pair of white Air Force Ones and a white cap on.

"It broke this morning." He rolled his eyes, aggressively swinging his arms in a fanning motion.

"When will it be fixed?" I asked sitting closely next to him, our body heat making it even hotter in here.

"Tomorrow morning, they closed already I booked an appointment." He pauses, looking at your fatigued face."You good?"

"Yeah, it's jus' really hot in here." Sweat droplets already had began to pour down your body and face and you'd been here only a few minutes.

He slowly hands her a fan. She fans for a while and notices it's not helping, considering the clothing she was wearing.

"Okay, see I need to take off all this." She removes her hoodie, shirt and pants. She now also sat in her bra and boy shorts. She sat there bored and fanning.

They both sat on the couch, bored and not turning on any electricity in fear that the heat coming off of the electronics would cause them to overload and heat stroke.

She impulsively decided to straddle him and his eyes widened, surprised. It's something they'd do out of fun on a regular day, just to tease each other since they were both lonely singleton, but this time it felt different for numerous reasons.

Janet yelled as she walked in the room."Ouuu. Y'all tryna get freaky deakyyy?!" She wore black biker shorts and a white crop top that read "pervert" on the back.

"Dunk, go on somewhere, we do this all the time it's f-friendly  b-banter

"Dunk, go on somewhere, we do this all the time it's f-friendly b-banter." He stuttered as you crawled off his lap. "It's hot as hell in here." He rapidly increased his fanning pace, averting all and any eye contact.

"The temperature ain't the only reason y'all hot." She smirked, poking fun at you.

"Shut up."

"Jan, you got some red koolaid in da kitchen? You know y'all's koolaid is the best, it has the most sugar." I asked jumping up to go to the kitchen.

"You'n gotta go to the kitchen.. you in ya drawls."

"Oh. I forgot, thanks J."

"We only got blue koolaid left y/n!" She shouted over the fridges door, standing on her tiptoes. When she came back with three glasses of iced blue koolaid he was gone. "Where's Mike?"

"Taking a shower, he left suddenly. Didn't even say anything just heard the shower water running." She shrugged, putting her hands under her head as she laid on the now empty couch.

"Bet its a cold one." Janet laughed. "My brothers got the hots."

"Whaddya mean?"

She knew of course what it meant to have the hots, but for who would he have them for.

"He likes you a lot you know?" She took a sip of her koolaid, grabbing a chunk of ice while she did.

"That's my best friend. He has no feelings for me at all whatsoever." I kissed my teeth.

"Remember when you straddled him?" She shook her head yes. "He was having a full ass panic attack, I could see it on his face." Janet laughed again. "Everyone notices but you, it's hilarious the effect you have on my poor brother."

He slowly walked out of the bathroom with a white towel hanging low around his ilium. He had another towel over his shoulder of which I assumed he was to use for his hair. "KOOLAID!" He shouts while smiling sweetly.

"Sweet tooth." I smile as I watch him gulp down his drink. I ruffle his wet hair. "Your adorable."

"Why, thank ya gal!" He grinned from ear to ear.

"Y'all are so cuteee. You would make the perfect couple." Janet teased while nudging him in the shoulder.

"Janet. I'm warning you. I'm finna snitch." He threatened."Remember when you snuck out last week to go to that one club?! Ma-"

She quickly covered his mouth.

"Aight! Cool it." Her piercing brown eye drew deep holes into his skull. She walked back to her room doing multiple hand gestures towards telling him to make a move on her.

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a minute." His soft lukewarm hands grabbed hers and led her over onto the outdoor porch, near the pool. "I- uhm. I don't know how to start." He shakily exhaled while pinching the bridge of his nose. "You know I like you right, since Janet has made that especially clear." He rolled his eyes, thinking of his sister. "And I really hope you like me.. the way I like you. Y/N will you be my girlfriend?"

"Uhm. I love you Michael, I really do and I'm really sorry but no." She frowned.

She immediately laughed after seeing his sad face and pushed him on the shoulder jokingly.

"Girl, stop playing like that." He kissed his teeth, pushing back a smile.

"I'm sorry! I had too. Of course I'll be your girlfriend." She leaned in for a kiss but he dodged it.

She tried to hug him, but he turned around. "Don't try to hug me now." He puckered his lower lip, playfully frowning.

"What can I do you make it up to you? I said sorry..." She asked, feeling a little bad for playing with his emotions.

His tongue brushed over his teeth, pondering. He turned around fast as the Flash and maybe even quicker then him, giving me a kiss and a eyebrow raise. "There's a lot of things you can do.."

_______________________________

song lyric for this chapter:

"its getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes.."

(⊙.⊙(◉̃_᷅◉᷅)⊙.⊙)